bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Irony of ironies!  (Read 12761 times)

orion77

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 02:18:29 AM »

Brandon, you seem to be the only one here, who is tearing everybody else down.  So please, please enrich us with your knowledge.  It might be good for a laugh.

Sincerely,

Gary

love_magnified

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 02:52:49 AM »

Quote from: broken
And as much as you may believe that those of us who believe in hell are deprived of joy, you are wrong.  I can promise you that I have as much joy as you.

First of all that is impossible for you to say, unless you know just how joyful the gospel is. Think about what you are saying. How can you have that much joy knowing how many billions are going to burn forever? That gives you joy? Is it because YOU are saved so you have joy regardless of all the OTHER people who are going to suffer never ending torment? And you call that justice and you actually can take joy in your gospel? There is no joy in such a gospel. There is only a heart that must convince itself to be joyful through the salvation of SELF, and not the WHOLE WORLD. I know that BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE. I come from that world, the eternal torment arena. I know what it is all about, the lingo, the language, and the explanations. I can compare the two. You cannot. It is a different kind of joy. Not only do I have joy in my salvation, but I have EXTRA joy in the eventual salvation of all mankind. No other gospel or faith even compares to that. Don't pretend that you have a joyful message to give to anyone. Because beneath the language of orthodoxy lies fear, darkness, pain and chaos for most of the world. If that is your "good news" you can have it. I'll believe the truth that heaven must recieve Christ until the times of the reconcilation of all things as promised to the prophets.

Falconn003

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 09:05:13 AM »

love_magnified

A big   A  M  E  N   on that post, could not have said it any better.

Does not take a rocket scientist to know that any joy deprived on the cruelty of others is true sadist.

Why does there have to exist a hell, for the satisfaction of salvation of a few ???  

The THOUGHT of this form of separation,  the cruelty and torment of many v.s. the joyeous salvation of a few, is so very sickening in nature, spirit and unmercyful to even find any ounce of joy within it.

But still these ideas are fed to a great multitude daily.

Rodger

eutychus

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 11:00:14 AM »

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

shibboleth

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 11:10:13 AM »

In one of Rays papers, he asked a question about what the purpose of our time on earth was about. He said something that I will never forget and I quote: "Just what is this human life on earth for anyway?--Why are we here?--What is our purpose?--What is God's purpose for the Christian? As children we are taught that Christian people live; they die; their souls go to heaven. Bad pople live; they die; their souls go to hell. Live, die, go to heaven or live, die, go to hell. So I guess this earth is a giant "soul factory."
So, brandon, God created some people to burn forever and some people to be with Him forever?
Brandon, you have nothing to do with anyones salvation. Since God created all people He is responsible for their salvation. He set this world up and He causes all things to happen
So, tell me Brandon, why did God create all these people He knew would go to an eternity without Him? This is not a sovereign, loving, merciful God who would cause so many people to be tortured for no other purpose than they were born into a world they had no choice in being  born into?

orion77

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 11:58:52 AM »

Love magnified and Falconn,

I agree with you both.  Romans, chapters 5-7 are remarkable and easy to discern.

Romans 8:12-20.  These are also very enlightening.  God loved us while we were still sinners.

Please, Brandon read these scriptures and lets have an open discussion.  There is not a single one of us here in this forum that wish any ill feelings towards another.  For, we have all been where you are at now.

I was the one who initiated this thread.  When you read the words, they were never aimed at individuals, but the doctrine.  If you wish to discuss your belief, by all means submit scripture and lets dicsuss it amicably.

Best yet, read Rays and Mikes sites.  And not just their words, but the many thousands of scriptures they present.

In peace and truth,

Gary

eutychus

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 12:22:40 PM »

Brandy :wink:
i see no hostility in your posts, you are where you are in your spiritual walk.

2Cr 8:6 Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.

Mar 9:49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Mal 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he [is] like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap

Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

Brandon, this third part, do you know who they are?

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

these are the only scriptures that say " the third part" all others are a third part :idea:

the only question for you is.

is the fire to last forever???

peace and love brother
eutychus

Falconn003

Irony of ironies!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 01:48:33 PM »

Amen to all that eddifying

that is so much sustance to feed a large flock   :wink:

Rodger
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.