bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: March Madness  (Read 5837 times)

Gina

March Madness
« on: March 14, 2012, 08:55:09 PM »

I have no clue how to play.  My office put a big flat screen tv in our kitchen at work!  It's set to ESPN (naturally - haha love it!)  And every year we're invited to join in the March Madness festivities -- or whatever the heyy. 

I will split the pot of gold ($50 buckaroos) with the person who helps me win it. :)

mharrell08

Re: March Madness
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 09:35:53 PM »

JFK will like this: Just make sure you pick the Kentucky Wildcats to win it all this year.

Everything else, just guess like the rest of us, lol.  :)

Gina

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 12:01:04 AM »

JFK will like this: Just make sure you pick the Kentucky Wildcats to win it all this year.

Everything else, just guess like the rest of us, lol.  :)

haha! Marques.  Too funny.  I'll take your advice.

JFK, you help me win and you're $25 bucks richer.  ;D

Ireland

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 12:03:27 AM »

John, sorry but I have to say it. That last post was your "666"th one. So that equates the Kentucky Wildcats as Satan's team :P. Just saying!

mavis92379

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 09:32:16 AM »

Haha. Kentucky is a high favorite but there not hot going into this tourny and even though they very well could win I think I like Missouri. To be honest the less you know about college basketball the better success you have at filling out those sheets. Good luck. 

mavis92379

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 09:19:35 AM »

Good call on my part with Missouri. They lost to a 15 seed. lol

Linny

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 12:33:28 AM »

Having lived in KY my whole life graduating from UK twice, living 5 minutes from Rupp Arena for 20 yrs and being a recovering UK fan... As much as I hate to say it since I no longer enjoy B-ball after CBS and ESPN have taken the sport out of it and made it a business, UK will likely win it all this year. If you watch closely with an open mind, you'll find a few extra players on the floor with them- helping them along on the foul line. The powers that be know how much money UK fans bring with them.
Oohhh, bet I just made a few people REALLY mad.  ;D
Sorry to spoil your fun. But mine got spoiled several years ago and I like to share my misery...

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 03:39:20 PM »

Hi JFK,
Ash' Judd.
Isn't she another one of those beautiful women who support feminist but like to take nude roles in movies playing tough gals that can beat up any man on the block?

I like her looks, but my wife won't let me see her movies any more.  >:(  ::)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 04:39:04 PM »

Hi JFK,.
Don't know, but her film record is available on the web along with that of all other popular actors. I have only seen the ads for the movies and the comments of the folks who review the movies.
Here is one such site: http://www.homunculus.com/eikona/judd.html

Please note that I'm not necessarily a prude about nudity, however I think when women are being exploited in films then feminists should decide which side they are on. Ashley has given a lot of her personal time to charities and that's fine, so why not be consistent for the sake of the younger generation of her fans.
Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 22 queries.