bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Red Dear People  (Read 11405 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Red Dear People
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 03:53:51 AM »

Since Ray has had "his say" in the quoted emails and the Nashville conference, let's follow the forum rules and bring any disagreement with what is taught on B-T to Ray and not on the forum.

Bob, you asked if anybody had proof of evolution you were ready to listen.  I think if one is convinced against his will, one is of the same opinion still.  Besides, what 'parts' of the overall evolution theories do you need proof of?  Natural selection?  Slow change or punctuated equilibrium?  Genetics and DNA?  Besides, I'm still stinging from the rebuke I got the last time I tried to teach science.  Not going to happen again, Lord willing.   :D 

Again, study all you (plural) want and come to any conclusion that suits.  If anybody wants to spend their time trying to prove what Scripture (the original inspired words) does not even say, then have at it.  I'm only interested in whether or not we're going to follow the forum rules, with a side interest in keeping this sub-forum from getting too heavy.     
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Stacey

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 04:34:28 AM »

I agree with you 100% Dave. After all, a million years from now if this all works out to be  a hundred percent accurate we can set around the camp fire for a few laughs like, "hey, remember that time you didn't believe in neanderthals?' hehe  :)

I don't mind learning something new, heck if I did I wouldn't be hanging around here would I. It's just that for me I can't go there with all this now. If you are anyone else is on the other side of this looking back, than please have a little pity on those of us  who are not quite there yet.
Stacey

indianabob

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 03:04:36 PM »

Thanks Dave and Stacey & Kat,
Well said and helpful.
I'll leave the rest for another day.

Indiana Bob
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.