bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UK Conference  (Read 3284 times)

chav

UK Conference
« on: March 19, 2012, 09:27:57 AM »

Hi everyone
Just thought I would update you regarding our first UK conference held in Basildon UK this past weekend. It was really good to meet up with some like-minded  people again.A full year has passed since we last met together.We also met up with some new people as well which was very good.I personally feel refeshed and I know others were too.We stil remain a pretty scatterd group, even in,what you may consider our tiny little island, so every opportunity to meet up is indeed  a blessing.
Now it's my turn (with some help from Karen) to organise our next event here in Bournemouth (30th June 1st July)and  I'm really looking forward to our gathering together again.Please continue to pray for us as we seek to make the 'true Gospel' known.
Dave

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: UK Conference
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 07:14:06 PM »

Good to hear, Dave.  I envy your time together and hope that the Lord will continue to spiritually reward your worship.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

acomplishedartis

Re: UK Conference
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 02:08:23 AM »

I wish I would be able to be there.

I am glad everything went well! I will keep on praying for the success of the nextone.

Someday, if God's will. I will attend a UK conference.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.