bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: birthdays  (Read 3573 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
birthdays
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:53:32 AM »

looking at the birthday calendar, i noticed there are a number of birthdays coming up on tuesday and wednesday.  i just wanted to say a big birthday shout out, to all of our forum family whose birthdays it will be.  i hope your special days are as special as each of you are, in your own unique ways.  enjoy the day!   :)

claudia

AK4

Re: birthdays
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

Thank you today i am 34 years old/young. I feel like im 60 something though haha.  I Been with BT a little over 5 years now.  Although its just another day to me i thank you.  Happy bday to everyone else too!!

Anthony

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 03:18:19 PM »

Ah, we are in the Birhtday Spirit and it is wonderful that each year, we each individually are appointed to remind others of the blessing it is to be alive, to be in this world and dwelling in one anothers thoughts, prayers and best hopes for well being, prosperity and blessing!

Ditto cj and thank you for this beautiful Thread!

Everyday, Happy Birthday, everyone!

Deborah

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »

deborah, you are such a sweet and gentle sister.

claudia

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 08:11:41 AM »

To all my March peeps, Happy Birthday and may God continue to work out His purposes in you. I thank God for all the members of this forum and than you for continuing to shed light and understanding in my life. You guys are irie:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.