bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resurrection of the unjust  (Read 11490 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Resurrection of the unjust
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »

Dear friend and brother Jerry,

Appreciate your kind thoughts.
I wonder however if you may have opened Pandora's Box of my little human traits that I have thus far kept hidden from view. (smile)

I think it is not only the very best way but really the only way for REAL men to learn from one another when they stand toe to toe and put forward their best argument along with the courage to be corrected. It's like boxing with a sparing partner without drawing any blood, while Lord Jesus, the boxing coach whispers cogent hints in both our ears.

Isn't that the way God corrects His chosen people in scripture? That is to say, God asks for volunteers or God prompts folks to volunteer and then begins to train us and teach us the plays.
God says to Job, O. K. little man, let's hear your point of view. State your case as best you can and then stand ready to face me while I expose your human faults. Tell me if you can and don't shrink from the blast of facts that I will present to you in rebuttal. Job 41:

All of the above presented in love by a perfect God who has ONLY our utmost good in mind.

Of course much of this type of debate is best conducted in private, primarily because the object is to provoke the other person to think, think, think and maybe even sleep on it.

Offered in love, Indianabob

the truth

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 10:37:26 PM »

Hey,indianabob

Words of wisdom my friend!Cant count the times I have been sifted after believing I was on solid ground.But it sure pays off to ask a lot of questions and be ready to repent when you find out you have been had.Can we say Bible truths....lol..You know the greatest love we can show is to strive with our Brothers and Sisters to mature in the faith,to not stay content,and to bring all to the fullness of Christ.Thank you Bob for the gift that is you.And thank you for being a reminder to me that we are truly one with Christ by His Marvelous Spirit.Hope to hear from others in regard to this topic.Jerry.

santgem

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »

Hi Bob,

That post from santgem (thanks for posting it for review), was from one of Ray's article, LoF no. 4

http://bible-truths.com/lake4.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

I'm sorry bro. and sister. i don't know how to put a link.....PEACE! LOL!

santgem

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 02:59:17 PM »

Hi Bob,

That post from santgem (thanks for posting it for review), was from one of Ray's article, LoF no. 4

http://bible-truths.com/lake4.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

I'm sorry bro. and sister. i don't know how to put a link.....PEACE! LOL!

@ the truth

Brother, please visit also the topic "last enemy"

Kat posted related topic. You can reference it. Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.