bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "BEAR-LY made it alive!"  (Read 4232 times)

Duane

"BEAR-LY made it alive!"
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:01:38 PM »

"I heard a blurb on Fox News about an elder retired couple that had been hiking the same woodland range for 17 years. they often noticed a big bear off in the distance but left the bear alone.

"Recently the couple hiked the trail and a mountain lion lunged and jumped on the husbands back knocking him to the ground preparing to kill him! The bear came running and grabbed the mountain lion by the back of the neck and shook it violently. The mountain lion ran off shaken and the bear walked off--leaving the man with only a few scratches!"

musicman

Re: "BEAR-LY made it alive!"
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »

"I heard a blurb on Fox News about an elder retired couple that had been hiking the same woodland range for 17 years. they often noticed a big bear off in the distance but left the bear alone.

"Recently the couple hiked the trail and a mountain lion lunged and jumped on the husbands back knocking him to the ground preparing to kill him! The bear came running and grabbed the mountain lion by the back of the neck and shook it violently. The mountain lion ran off shaken and the bear walked off--leaving the man with only a few scratches!"

I used to date that lion.

onelovedread

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »

So that's why that darn lion was giving me the cold shoulder. So disloyal. Two timing me.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 04:50:53 AM »

hey musicman, you have been gone too long!    :)

claudia

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.