bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAYING BY GOD’S RULES  (Read 4260 times)

adiamondintheson

PRAYING BY GOD’S RULES
« on: April 07, 2012, 01:09:12 PM »

PRAYING BY GOD’S RULES
[God’s Prayer Rules are Simple but Not Easy]

MY, OH MY, OH MY!!!!!
Den & I try to read every day from BT.....  after reading on the forum today about "IN JESUS NAME"...  we went to the link given:  http://bible-truths.com/praying.htm   
We felt so blessed and happy in heart!!!!   We have decided to read this article EVERY DAY for a while till we get it planted in our minds.... just how we should PRAY!!!!  We have to learn a WHOLE NEW WAY..... different from the traditional ways of thinking and doing.. or the natural ways of thinking and doing!!   We feel overwhelmed today by the depths of this whole thing.  Both Den & I have had many trials... and have so wondered WHY?  It's hard to get a GRASP on this whole thing... about the time you think... "I SEE".... you turn around and fall flat on your face!!  WHEW!!!  This is all just soooooooo GOOD, you'all!!!!
Thinking about LRay and his lovely wife, we can see and understand HOW he deals with it... and how, by example, he is showing us the WORD put into practice.   So thank you so very much, Sir!!

Deborah-Leigh

Re: PRAYING BY GOD’S RULES
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »

:)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 02:00:24 PM »

Thanks so much for the testimony and the reminder. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 01:16:55 AM »

Thank you for bring these pages up  what a blessing  in sooo many ways  i printed them out and shared them with my hubby  they blessed us
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.