bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum member  (Read 2867 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Forum member
« on: April 09, 2012, 01:29:29 AM »

Is it alright to ask about a forum member and if anyone has heard from them lately? I've sent a PM and not gotten a response.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 03:38:09 AM »

This isn't "official", but just a thought.  People can do as they are led or want to in coming and going, posting or remaining silent. 

It probably wouldn't hurt anything to ask about them, but we'd want to make sure their wishes were honored in the long run and not have speculation.

Try this and see what happens:  If you can find a post by them, click the 'profile' icon under their name.  That will take you to a page where you can see when they last logged in.  If it's been recently, then at least that's indication that they are 'around', but maybe choosing to be silent for a season.

Occasionally the moderators may get a question regarding someone.  We might not have any info to give, but at least the communication would be private.  (We could also help you do the above if you can't.)

Again...that's just my take.  Whoever it is, I'm glad they are in your thoughts. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.