bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Natural News  (Read 5156 times)

dodrill

Natural News
« on: April 13, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »

Hi forum member
Worth checking out - Baking Soda remedy shrinks tumors
http://www.naturalnews.com/032070_baking_soda_tumors.html

doug

Re: Natural News
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:51:42 AM »

Wow hayley!!  Do I have someone on the B-T forum to discuss health and nutrition with?  I've been a subscriber of the Natural News email newsletter for about three years now and keep up to breast with their articles daily. It's one of my favorite sites. How nutrition interacts with our daily lives and also the world scene.  I'm a real huge fan of nutrition!

You wouldn't by any chance be a "raw foodist" or "raw vegan" would you?  Diet plays a BIG part of my life and I know for sure it plays a big part of my spiritual walk.  It makes me want to really "sing out" for the Lord... to be vibrant and "full of life"!!

Have you seen  Ray's Video  -  Dr. Steger at 2009 Conference ?  That's a really powerful video for people such as I (and you?) who try to adhere to the best of their ability a good wholesome, healthy lifestyle. 

Kat

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »

Hi Doug,

Oh I have been on a journey to learn about health and nutrition for some years now. I used to post a few things on here, but there was those that came out of churches that had very strict dietary restrictions and thought maybe I was trying to promote the old legalism of the church or something like that. Anyway I decided it was better to just not post that stuff any more... not saying there is anything wrong with this post.

But I continue my study. Have you ever heard of the site Pinterest.com? It's a site that gives you your own boards to store all your internet site addresses on (with a pic). I have compiled quite a bit of natural nutrition info there, just wanted to let you know, as you seemed quite interested  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »

Learning about healthier eating is something I too have been studying more lately.

I've come to realize that a lot of people do not know anything about good nutrition, or if they know, they still ignore it in favor of whatever tastes good to them.  I certainly have been guilty of eating my fair share of "juke" food, but I'm now doing a lot better at eliminating many of these foods from my diet and increasing the healthier, nutrient rich foods that our body need.

René

acomplishedartis

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 03:01:56 AM »

Right now I am reading ''the nutrition factor'' by Dr. Steger. and man, I thought I new something and now I am getting to have a little idea that I knew nothing.   I find the book very well structured and easy to follow as well a revolutionary.  It give some weapons to the average ''no-naturologist exert' to defend himself a little bit.

And Kat, I know what you mean about trying to don't get legalistic with telling others what to eat or not. At the end, if we eat certain food for God we are not better or worst, however, not everything is in convenience for us even so everything is allowed.

Regarding good eating habits, I have failed and I still, but I keep trying and looking for answers and hopefully sometime soon I will finally master all the main necessary chemicals my fragile, skinny, and daily dying -tall body.  :)

fox

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »

"Natural News" is a great site with a wealth of information. I have been reading it for years. Maybe we could have a sub-board with a disclaimer about "legalism in reference to food". There is so much diversity in what is  and what is not a good diet that it is easy to get confused. I do not think that anyone has the complete truth as of yet. Any of us who have been around for a while can remember the medical profession "preaching" against eggs. Now they know that was way over-blown AND eggs are an excellent source of lutein which helps prevent blindness from macular degeneration.

There are some sources which say that folks are different in their response to foods and while some people do very well on a vegetarian diet, others do well eating meat as long as it is not filled with hormones, antibiotics and other nasties. I can believe that as I personally have more energy if I eat meat.

fox

doug

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 07:09:29 PM »

Maybe we could have a sub-board with a disclaimer about "legalism in reference to food"

fox

Good point fox. 

doug

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 12:37:57 AM »

I read the article you posted Hayley and I thought it quite informative.  Isn't it amazing that God can supply the needs of the poor by giving such advice as to a "...Poor Man's Cancer Treatment"!  And for those who have little or no insurance or big bank accounts to finance such a protocol as chemo or radiation!

I already use maple syrup as one of my sweeteners, now all I have to do is throw in a pinch or two of baking soda with the syrup... and voila!

Thanks for sharing Hayley
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:47:25 AM by doug »

lostANDfound

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »

nutritional health is big one for me.  i've seen so much positive change in the life of my family members since throwing out conventional wisdom, researching and self-experimenting. but i have to mind how much time and thought i put into it, ensuring it's not becoming a god in my mind.  maybe the people who spend time together on this site share a grand rejection of all things conventional?  who knows. all i know is our family has had much to rejoice and praise God for since repenting of our low fat, high carb, processed, multigrain ways.   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.