bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grandchild on the way  (Read 3269 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Grandchild on the way
« on: April 23, 2012, 01:16:34 AM »

Hello All,
 My sweet daughter and her husband are due to have their first baby this week, a little girl (our first grandchild).  I never appreciated before how diffiult it is to wait for your child to give birth and not be able to do anything to ease her discomfort. So please pray that God is merciful and that labor produces a healthy mom and baby. I'll let you know what happens!

ez2u

Re: Grandchild on the way
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 01:24:15 AM »

blessing  Praise the Lord!!!1

Nan

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:38:25 AM »

Congratulations! Grandchildren are the best. Pray everything goes all right. I know what you mean about not being able to help with your daughter's discomfort.

octoberose

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »

Thank you for your kind replies.
 My daughter is due tomorrow, but she has a cough and cold today so that is troublesome for her. She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and if all is well they will let her go another week before inducing labor- which she'd really like to avoid. So if you can continue to pray that she will feel better and deliver 'naturally'.  I know she will be born in God's good timing and that gives me comfort.
 GodISGracious, you will be an awesome caregiver. She is blessed to have you- I can see you now rocking your granddaughter and singing God's praiser over her.  :)

octoberose

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:14:49 AM »

On May 3, two days before they were going to induce at 41 weeks, my daughter gave birth to a precious little girl. 25 hours of labor and no pain meds! Thank you for praying for them. I'm with them now and it's such a joy ( but there is a reason women in their fifties don't have babies- sleep is a must!) My daughter is just amazing as a first time mom.
 Looking at this tiny little girl I 'm reminded how God must view us- weak, helpless, naked and afraid.
"if, therefore, ye being evil, have known good gifts to give to your children, how much more shall your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those asking him?"
May God bless you and you children.

Nan

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 09:59:00 AM »

Octoberose,
My daughter was born on May 3, also (1974!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.