bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Calgon take me away  (Read 11870 times)

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« on: March 21, 2006, 05:06:41 PM »

Well people of Bible-Truths

I survived my little one's 1st B-day this saturday, huge turn out.

And a beautiful day God blessed us with, as it storm on Friday and Sunday here.

As of now, i still yet to fully recover from the aches and pains i aggitated over the weekend.

The pain i endure is well worth these fond memories, i gladly treasure and thank our Father for.

Rodger

Steve Crook

Re: Calgon take me away
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 05:29:04 PM »

Quote from: Falconn003
Well people of Bible-Truths

I survived my little one's 1st B-day this saturday, huge turn out.

And a beautiful day God blessed us with, as it storm on Friday and Sunday here.

As of now, i still yet to fully recover from the aches and pains i aggitated over the weekend.

The pain i endure is well worth these fond memories, i gladly treasure and thank our Father for.

Rodger

Glad to hear you had a good time. I too know where you come from because I have a 7 month year old daughter, and everyday is such a blessing. She is amazing. Like God looking up at me from her eyes. She has been used by the Lord to teach me SO much. I can not express my gratitude to the Lord, but just wanted to say that I know where you are speaking from :)

God Bless

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »

Amen to that Steve

i look forward to his spiritual growth.  And the many years ahead God blesses ua all with.

Congrats on your newborn and thanks for sharing.

Rodger

Mickyd

Calgon take me away
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 09:35:09 PM »

Very happy for you Rodger! :D

Kids are great!....most of the time. I have 5 girls myself. The oldest one is 17...the youngest one is 4. Talk about pulling your hair out! :shock:

Kevin

Calgon take me away
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 11:20:54 PM »

Mickyd you have to be kidding. I thought that I was the only one out numbered. I have 3 daughters- 3 months,7yr, and a 14yr old. Plus my wife. Ill pray for you and please pray for me. You know I wouldnt have it any other way Im truly blessed.
Kevin

Mickyd

Calgon take me away
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 12:07:32 AM »

Quote from: Kevin
Mickyd you have to be kidding. I thought that I was the only one out numbered. I have 3 daughters- 3 months,7yr, and a 14yr old. Plus my wife. Ill pray for you and please pray for me. You know I wouldnt have it any other way Im truly blessed.
Kevin

:lol: I hear ya.....of coarse you're in my prayers.

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 01:37:06 AM »

Mickyd,  Kevin, Steve Crook and every one else here
 are in my prayers.

As for my wife and i we have 3, all boys   21 yrs, 20 yrs, and are 1 year old.

I am getting old real fast.   Need to try for a girl next time for some change, what do you all think....

Rodger

Andrew

Calgon take me away
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 03:39:28 AM »

I have 3 kids. 2 boys, 9 & 3 and a girl 1 1/2.

And she is more daring than her brothers were at that age.

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 03:59:18 AM »

andrew

ah....how wonderful

the girl is daring , gives me somthing to look forward to in our wanting a little girl with God's blessin.

seems many of us have much more at stake then our own growth as we will cater to our childern as well.

God bless your wonderful family andrew.

Rodger

Mickyd

Calgon take me away
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 09:30:58 AM »

The ages of mine are scattered 17, 15, two 9 year olds, and a 4 year old....all girls. I had hoped for a boy....but now I have given up. We have enough...enough I say!  :) They are all fine girls. The oldest graduates next year and the youngest starts to kindergarden. I'll almost be retired before she finnishes HS. :D

I have all of you in my prayers. May God bless our children with a better world than we have today.

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 05:56:39 PM »

Mickyd

God bless you and your loved ones.

i will say i sorta hate my semi retirment though, to boring of just sitting around trying,,trying to find something to be occupied with...lol

besides house work that is.....lol

Rodger

Kevin

Calgon take me away
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2006, 11:11:53 PM »

hello Rodger. I was trying for a boy but God blessed us with another Girl. My wife said that we arent having anymore kids. I asked her if I could have a concubine and let me tell ya the dog house gets cold at night even down here in the south. Just kidding. By the way if you move down here to MS I will put you to work. God Bless all on this thread
Kevin

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 01:49:35 AM »

Kevin

lol......thanks for sharing that.

For all the injuries i sustainded from the rollover, does not damper my wife's amd mine persuite in having at least 2 or 3 more little ones with God's blessings of course.

Because of a harsh separation from my previous marriage, we did not get to see the older boys again til around the age of 9 yrs following a bitter divorce,  which i spoke of in my 1st test.

but all is well now, thanks be to our Father.

i do not like the dog house either darn dog hogs the blnket and talk about a cold nose on your back eeeeeeh.

Rodger :)

gmik

Calgon take me away
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 11:36:37 PM »

:D LOL  My turn...My turn....We have 3 children 30, 28, 26.  And a wild and wooly 2year old granddaughter.  My youngest son, just got out of the Marines-8 years...oddly enough it was he who found Ray's website first whilst he was in Africa! My other 2 have gladly embraced UR without all the "other stuff".  They like the idea of no hell, but are still loving their church and tithing etc....  God Bless you all.   This was a fun thread, I don't know how I missed it the other day!

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 12:45:25 AM »

Gena

How did you missed it ??
Could be all that white out on your screen.....just kidding  :D

Fantastic and loving family you mention there, God bless you and the warmth you share.

Rodger

jennie

kids
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 09:16:08 AM »

Here's one for you, my daughter just graduated from college last spring and is now planning her wedding to a fine, young man in October. I think by that time instead of "Calgon take me away" I'm going to be investing in the Miss Clairol Haircolor company because this is going to turn me gray!

jennie

kids
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 09:17:47 AM »

Here's one for you, my daughter just graduated from college last spring and is now planning her wedding to a fine, young man in October. I think by that time instead of "Calgon take me away" I'm going to be investing in the Miss Clairol Haircolor company because this is going to turn me gray!

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 11:21:02 AM »

jennie

I wuold too , if not for my wife liking the salt and pepper hair color,
I just say it is my redention of early t.v.........hehehehehe

Our middle son is right around the corner from contemplatiing marriage also........just trying to get him to graduate from college 1st ,,,,,,,,,phew

Rodger

Kevin

Calgon take me away
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2006, 03:29:55 PM »

Ya'll are funny.

Falconn003

Calgon take me away
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2006, 03:38:17 PM »

Kevin

Why thank you kindly, as i do so really perfer to fellowshiping with people who are not so afraid of letting their har down and being themselves. :)

Haven't heard from you in awhile, what happen ???

Rodger
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.