> Off Topic Discussions

Calgon take me away

(1/6) > >>

Falconn003:
Well people of Bible-Truths

I survived my little one's 1st B-day this saturday, huge turn out.

And a beautiful day God blessed us with, as it storm on Friday and Sunday here.

As of now, i still yet to fully recover from the aches and pains i aggitated over the weekend.

The pain i endure is well worth these fond memories, i gladly treasure and thank our Father for.

Rodger

Steve Crook:

--- Quote from: Falconn003 ---Well people of Bible-Truths

I survived my little one's 1st B-day this saturday, huge turn out.

And a beautiful day God blessed us with, as it storm on Friday and Sunday here.

As of now, i still yet to fully recover from the aches and pains i aggitated over the weekend.

The pain i endure is well worth these fond memories, i gladly treasure and thank our Father for.

Rodger
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear you had a good time. I too know where you come from because I have a 7 month year old daughter, and everyday is such a blessing. She is amazing. Like God looking up at me from her eyes. She has been used by the Lord to teach me SO much. I can not express my gratitude to the Lord, but just wanted to say that I know where you are speaking from :)

God Bless

Falconn003:
Amen to that Steve

i look forward to his spiritual growth.  And the many years ahead God blesses ua all with.

Congrats on your newborn and thanks for sharing.

Rodger

Mickyd:
Very happy for you Rodger! :D

Kids are great!....most of the time. I have 5 girls myself. The oldest one is 17...the youngest one is 4. Talk about pulling your hair out! :shock:

Kevin:
Mickyd you have to be kidding. I thought that I was the only one out numbered. I have 3 daughters- 3 months,7yr, and a 14yr old. Plus my wife. Ill pray for you and please pray for me. You know I wouldnt have it any other way Im truly blessed.
Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version