bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4417 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: July 19, 2006, 12:07:38 PM »

Dear Ray,

Thanks for your reply to my recent letter. I am reading what you suggested.

Something sort of "funny" that I thought I would share with you.

I found your site again after about five years by doing some research for my daughter (on Judas and his betrayal).

As usual, I started with Google, typed in "Satan" as a search word...and there you were, right under the site for The Church of Satan! Even at the time I thought this was odd.

I recognized your site from previous visits, went there and read for 6 hours. My daughter had to get me back on track with HER project...but I've been reading ever since. There is no doubt in my mind that I was led back to your site for a reason.

The funny thing is, I have never been able to make your site show up in that same Google search again. The Church of Satan pops up, and all the rest of what I saw that day, but your site is never listed. I've tried a hundred times.

Now, God has done things like this to me before. Like for example, just when I have decided that I will never see someone again, I turn the corner and there they are!

He is ALIVE and working in my life. Your site has some purpose for me, and I WILL find out what it is. When I figure it out, I'll write you another note.

God bless all,
Chuck

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.