bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was Job a real person?  (Read 16546 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Was Job a real person?
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2012, 03:11:37 PM »

IF Ray is 100% totally wrong about this it doesn't change even one tidbit about everything that he is 100% totally right about. It would only prove one thing; that he is still human like the rest of us.

I like the thought of Job being a Pharaoh but I'm not gonna go digging and investigating to the ends of the world trying to figure if Ray is right or wrong about any of this.

Amen!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Revilonivek

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 03:19:23 PM »

Yes. You're right. Its not a big deal.  We learn the spiritual truths about ourselves from these people. Their identity doesn't matter. I was just trying tto join in an interesting conversation about job being a pharoah. That's all.

ez2u

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2012, 08:02:18 PM »

Stacy thanks for your input.  why waste brainpower  on silly disputes   do we have to be right all the time?  what is wrong here?  when i read Rays' website  way back in 07  for several days  i was glue to my seat  than i fell to the floor and worship the Lord Jesus Christ  Ray had put together what had been floating in my mind for 30 years.  no one else had done  that .  No i did not worship ray  and will not nor would he want that   I thanked God for the work  He did and is doing in Ray and myself.

John9362

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2012, 03:01:31 AM »

IF Ray is 100% totally wrong about this
We will have to stone him .............ROFLMAO !!   ;) ;D

santgem

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2012, 08:50:09 AM »

IF Ray is 100% totally wrong about this
We will have to stone him .............ROFLMAO !!   ;) ;D

But the problem is, who will be the first one to cast the stone.LOL!

bpenelli

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 10:46:55 AM »

I have faith that Ray wouldn't make statements he didn't absolutely believe to be true. He has stated many times that he has so much more that he hasn't shared with us yet and I believe a big reason for that is because we are not spiritually mature enough to accept them unless there is a novel to back it up. I am convinced that Ray has been given insight by God himself to share with those he is calling out and has proven that to me time and again. I for one don't want to miss out on other pearls of wisdom he his holding back due to our lack of faith.

Brad
Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

mharrell08

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 11:58:01 AM »

I have faith that Ray wouldn't make statements he didn't absolutely believe to be true. He has stated many times that he has so much more that he hasn't shared with us yet and I believe a big reason for that is because we are not spiritually mature enough to accept them unless there is a novel to back it up. I am convinced that Ray has been given insight by God himself to share with those he is calling out and has proven that to me time and again. I for one don't want to miss out on other pearls of wisdom he his holding back due to our lack of faith.

Brad

I'm sorry Brad but that is a somewhat naive point of view. This same line of thinking keeps many in bondage to their religion even to this day. If Ray is lead to expand on this subject, then God will make it happen and it will be in whatever capacity is needed to get people to believe, just like the LOF series, tithing paper, etc. We shouldn't lower our expectations of solid teaching with scriptural proof...that's a road that eventually leads away from worshipping the Father to worshipping a man.

Thanks,

Marques

JohnMichael

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »

Brad

I'm sorry Brad but that is a somewhat naive point of view. This same line of thinking keeps many in bondage to their religion even to this day. If Ray is lead to expand on this subject, then God will make it happen and it will be in whatever capacity is needed to get people to believe, just like the LOF series, tithing paper, etc. We shouldn't lower our expectations of solid teaching with scriptural proof...that's a road that eventually leads away from worshipping the Father to worshipping a man.

Thanks,

Marques

And therein lies the heart of the whole matter...

In Him,
John
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.