bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tilt Shift  (Read 4961 times)

Gina

Tilt Shift
« on: May 13, 2012, 12:03:21 AM »

http://vimeo.com/4946315

I found this a couple years ago.  I didn't know what tilt shift photography was back then and I thought it was all a toy replica. 

Silly me.  Enjoy.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Tilt Shift
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 08:39:51 AM »

Hi Gina,

Imagine that all it takes to make everything look so small is this effect. I really enjoyed the clip and the fresh music too :)

Thanks!

Eirik

BTW: Here is the real toy replica but on a large scale.  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-nYaA7GJ30&feature=related
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:42:50 AM by eggi »
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Gina

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 12:09:54 PM »

Wow!

Gina

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 12:18:28 PM »

I can't get over how they got that plane to take off like that!   That surprised me.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 02:06:41 AM »

I saw the video before reading the what you said about it and thought it was a toy replica as well. ha. Then I thought, that is how they make (or used to make) special effects in movies...silly me,

Now I have to see it again with a different perspective...

Is it not strange how the perspective that we watch at things can rely so much on the context that we give to them?

I think this is how WE (the ones who are trying to take serious the Scriptures) can be able to see and learn from things differently than the majority around us, even so we live on same environments.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:42:56 AM by Moises »

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 02:38:38 AM »

Great,

I think what makes the first one seem artificial is the extreme cleanliness of the roads and tracks.
We don't usually see that in the U. S.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:33:32 AM »

I also thought this was a miniature train set at first.  Plus the buildings and homes along the landscape are so cute they also look like toys. 

The music was cool too, thanks for sharing Gina. :)

René 

Gina

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 02:02:21 PM »

I also thought this was a miniature train set at first.  Plus the buildings and homes along the landscape are so cute they also look like toys. 

The music was cool too, thanks for sharing Gina. :)

René 

You're welcome! :)

Great,

I think what makes the first one seem artificial is the extreme cleanliness of the roads and tracks.
We don't usually see that in the U. S.

I think it was captured in Switzerland or Germany, and both are known for their extreme cleanliness.  But upon further research ;)  I learned that what they typically do with these tilt shift videos is enhance the color so that everything looks much more sharp and vibrant, therefore, kind of make believe.  It's really cool, still.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.