bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Female 28 years old, with Body of a baby  (Read 5493 times)

Gina

acomplishedartis

Re: Female 28 years old, with Body of a baby
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 02:29:41 AM »

wow.

good example of how sometimes the body doesn't fit with the mind maturity and experiece.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:33:01 AM by Moises »

Duane

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 02:42:47 PM »

I don't hear her taliking--does she have the mind of a baby?  Very sad, indeed!  It makes you wonder what and IF she is thinking--and at what level.

Gina

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 03:38:22 PM »

I can see how some would see it as sad.   
What I noticed was how her father and mother are so loving and patient with her and you can tell they don't have a lot of money. 

And then her mannerisms and body language and facial expressions are so sweet and graceful-like.  When she was pointing her finger at someone in the room and leaned in and looked all intent, that made me wonder what she's thinking, too.    She kinda reminds me of something Stephen Speilberg might have made.  She looks almost robotic or like a toy.

I'm totally fascinated by the fact that she's 28 and yet she hasn't aged at all in appearance or personality.   As far as I can tell, she doesn't have  the mental capacity of a 28-year-old.  I'm not sure about the health of her organs, though, since I can't understand the language.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 05:48:09 PM »

Following the recommendations on the videos on the right part on Youtube, me and my wife watched a two-part story about a girl from Haiti who had a horrible disease which made the bones on her face to grow to super-size. Initially we were so shocked and sad, but watching how her operation went, what happiness it brought to her family and her, and how God was glorified made us think. We discussed today about how all the suffering actually can bring something good, only God can do that though. It was really a touching story, we were all crying watching it. Happy tears. The doctor who performed the historical operation was called Jesus by the way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7yEj4g5YI

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Gina

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 07:45:41 PM »

Aww, I'm so glad for that girl and her family.  Thank God for her surgeon (what a brilliant, caring man) and for the people around the world who donate the money for the costs.  I love stories like that.

Technology is so flipping amazing!  I can't believe the times I live in.  I love what they're doing with growing organs now.  I'd be thrilled to be involved in stem cell research.

Fascinating story, Eirik.  Thanks for sharing!

Duane

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 03:27:11 AM »

Eggi--Iwatched it on the edge of my seat for 15 minutes and then the time ran out and I never got to see the final results!
Is this an Alfred Hitchcock edition or is there a final end of the story?  GRRRRR! 
Happy to see how grateful the family was to God and America!!  We need more of that!
Thanks for sharing--just need some closure if there is any. :-?

eggi

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 04:08:49 AM »

Duane, there is also a part 2 and 3. Just search for the title + part 2.
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

indianabob

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »

Good morning folks,
I watched the video and am not seeing the distinctive proofs that the baby is or acts as if she is older than two or three years old. What is the proof? A copy of someone's birth certificate? She could be a victim of an aging disease that wrinkles her skin or deforms her bones. Our sympathies can be manipulated if we are not careful.
Indiana Bob

eggi

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 12:22:59 PM »

Good afternoon everyone, it is 1620 over here. :)

You are right in what you say Bob. It is difficult to determine the age and many other stories like this are made up and hoaxes. I'm not so sure about if this one is authentic but I'm not qualified to judge this. I just wanted to say that you gave a good advice there.

God bless you,
Eirik

Gina

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 12:58:39 PM »

Thanks, Bob.  That thought crossed my mind too.  If you find any evidence that it's a hoax, would you please be so kind as to let us all know?  :D

Gina

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 01:02:47 PM »

Maybe this is a hoax? ;)

http://youtu.be/6gF9SkmCEEU

doug

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 09:52:25 PM »

Gina ~

Check this out.  I remember seeing it on the news in 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gF9SkmCEEU

Gina

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 02:40:37 AM »

lol  Yep!  I saw that, too!  hehe  I just think that is the most amazing story!  Thanks for sharing. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.