bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Depth of Satan - Who is Antipas?  (Read 5044 times)

longhorn

The Depth of Satan - Who is Antipas?
« on: May 17, 2012, 10:26:35 AM »

This is still one of my favorite articles from Ray on his entire site.  It's No.11 on the LOF series and if I had only one paper to give to family members and/or friends " Still " in the church system who simply cannot understand why I have " Left out of Her ", this would be it.  Very precise and to the point with scriptural facts that even the " churched " can see and understand.

Humbly Seeking His Kingdom

Longhorn

Deborah-Leigh

Re: The Depth of Satan - Who is Antipas?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 02:32:29 PM »

Thank you for that longhorn ~

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »

Very good indeed.

"This [hell] doctrine is both the most evil and the most stupid teaching ever conceived."  ;D

Gina

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 02:35:42 AM »

Thanks for that.  Gonna go have a read right now.................

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 11:53:16 AM »

Amen to that Longhorn. Also one of my 2 favorites, the other one being '12 Truths to Understanding His Word.'

Depth of Satan really helped to take the 'scales' off of my eyes, and stripped away so many of my erroneous, traditional beliefs. Here is where Ray deals with the nature of what we consider to be "church" and the approach we ought to take where church is concerned.

God has really revealed much truth to Ray and I will always be grateful that Ray has shared this freely. He is perhaps the most influential person in my life.

I still struggle with "Exposing the Secret Rapture Theory". That is such a complex teaching that I personally believe is essential to the heart of my relationship with God. Somehow I believe that area is one that most challenges the beliefs of the majority of those whom God has called.

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 11:39:30 PM »

Amen to that Longhorn. Also one of my 2 favorites, the other one being '12 Truths to Understanding His Word.'

Depth of Satan really helped to take the 'scales' off of my eyes, and stripped away so many of my erroneous, traditional beliefs. Here is where Ray deals with the nature of what we consider to be "church" and the approach we ought to take where church is concerned.

God has really revealed much truth to Ray and I will always be grateful that Ray has shared this freely. He is perhaps the most influential person in my life.

I still struggle with "Exposing the Secret Rapture Theory". That is such a complex teaching that I personally believe is essential to the heart of my relationship with God. Somehow I believe that area is one that most challenges the beliefs of the majority of those whom God has called.

Hello friend,

I cannot speak for the majority, but I found Ray's paper on "Exposing the Secret Rapture Theory" very easy to understand, and that the christian rapture teaching was totally false.  Just like "Trinity" and "Immortal Soul" the "Rapture" word and theory is unscriptural.

Another proof of the falsehood of the "Rapture" theory is that so many christians believe it.  If it were true, Satan would have never allowed so many of his followers to believe it.  Jesus said Satan was a liar and the father of lies.

onelovedread

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 07:56:33 AM »

JFK
Maybe as a friend who has been blessed with understanding, you could pray for deeper insight for me and any others who may be having a bit of difficulty going through the many areas of complexity in Ray's teaching.
Longhorn, thank you so much for leading me back to 'The Depth of Satan'. Very refreshing to revisit this teaching.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.