bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is in the Hospital  (Read 24253 times)

santgem

Re: Ray is in the Hospital
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 03:43:25 AM »

Prayers and thanks. Prayers power shaken the Lord!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 05:07:49 AM »

They are only able to give Ray a shot every three hours. At first it was enough but now it's only lasting an hour and a half.

It's unlikely he will leave the hospital.

onelovedread

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 07:35:28 AM »

Hey Dennis
We appreciate the updates, and bear your sorrow with you. Ray is in God's hands; I wish we could all help him carry his cross. We continue to pray.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 10:58:20 AM »

Praying..

eggi

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 12:45:04 PM »

Praying for a miracle.
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

servias

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »

The ups and downs of Ray's health is heartbreaking.  Wish I could at least take away some of the pain and hardship.  I'm speechless....Cancer seems to happen to the very best people we have - I think there is something to say about that.  I pray with you all....

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 07:56:48 PM »

The doctor said we should let the family members know. He's not going to be with us more than a few more days.

He is on very potent pain medication and sleeps all the time and no longer talks.

believerchrist100

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 08:07:41 PM »

That certainly is sad.  :-[

But of course, it's God's will and it's amazing how a man in his condition survived this long. From what I remember him saying in one of his messages, he should have been dead in Feburary 2009. In any case, it doesn't make it any less sad that he will no longer be with us or for those close to him. I pray that God's will be done and that he brings comfort to those who are close to Ray.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:12:16 PM by believerchrist100 »

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2012, 08:27:57 PM »

Thats sad Dennis, although not unexpected.  Very soon now and he'll be out of pain.  His passing will take quite a long time to process.  When you stop to think that Ray was the tool that God used to directly impact our lives and to bring unto us the real truth of the gospel how can you quantify that or put a price on it?  He will be dearly missed....but we shall all meet him again someday when we behold our Lord face to face.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:48:16 PM by Arion »

Gina

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2012, 09:25:01 PM »

I was praying for a miracle too and then I remembered something my sister said once about her son -- he is the miracle. 

I truly hope he is resting peacefully and in not one ounce of pain. 

Both he and Manuella are in my continual thoughts.

Thanks for letting us know, Dennis.  What a sad and great loss.  :'(

mmijares

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 10:10:03 PM »

This is also one of my many questions in life....

I hope God, if He is willing, to alleviate Ray's pain now....

I just prayed for Ray.  I asked God why we must endure such intense pain?  I know Jesus suffered His entire earthly life and especially His last few days.  But why?  What does severe, intense pain do or accomplish in our lives?

Zimmy

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 10:22:45 PM »

And I perceived a new heaven and a new earth, for the former heaven and the former earth pass away, and the sea is no more. And I perceived the holy city, new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I hear a loud voice out of the throne saying, "Lo! the tabernacle of God is with mankind, and He will be tabernacling with them, and they will be His peoples, and God Himself will be with them.
And He will be brushing away every tear from their eyes. And death will be no more, nor mourning, nor clamor, nor misery; they will be no more, for the former things passed away."
And He Who is sitting on the throne said, "Lo! New am I making all!" And He is saying, "Write, for these sayings are faithful and true."

I can't wait!

As always praying.

Rob M

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2012, 11:29:08 PM »

My heart is heavy with the sad news...even though I never met him, I consider him a friend and a brother.

servias

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 12:35:25 AM »

I found this email from Ray on the subject of death and free will to be comforting.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4190.0.html

Thanks for that E-mail John.
Psa 71:20 You Who have made me see distresses, many and evil, You shall again revive me; You shall again bring me up from the abyss of the earth."

firefly77

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »

Such sad news; my heart is aching.
Praying...

eggi

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 12:06:43 PM »

My heart is heavy with the sad news...even though I never met him, I consider him a friend and a brother.

This is exactly the same way me and my wife feel. Ray is like a dear old friend. I don't know if he knows about us, but it doesn't really matter. He has been praying for everyone on the forum. In spirit we are all together in our God. Ray and his family has been on my mind at my work today, and I have had so different feelings, both sadness and hope and joy. I just want what God knows is best.

God bless you all,
Eirik

Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

doug

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 12:55:57 PM »

People sometimes will call me on the phone and the first thing they will do is apologize or they will send an email and say, ‘I apologize I’m asking this question.’ I say you don’t need to apologize, I don’t get to them all, but you don’t need to apologize to me for writing. I don’t give my telephone number out to very many people, because I know even if they used it with restraint, I would probably be on that phone and I wouldn't have time to do anything. But they apologize that they are taking my time… who me, that’s what I live for. That’s why I am here, that’s why I exist. That’s what my only goal in life is any more, is to do the will of God. Whatever that is, I going to do that. So don’t apologize if you ask me to help you in some spiritual way, that’s why I exist, that’s what I live for, that’s my life.
We will miss him so.

Very good Janine.... my sentiments exactly.  I had read that comment from Ray also.  He is a very prideless and humble man.

May God bless him and his family during this trial.

Foxx

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2012, 01:38:00 PM »

Thank you, Ray for all you have done for me. I love you brother. So many people love you. You are in all our hearts for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Dennis for the continuous updates
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 02:00:10 PM by Foxx »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 02:57:24 PM »

Doctor told Manuela this morning, 24 to 48 hours.

Gina

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2012, 03:52:41 PM »

Thank you, Ray for all you have done for me. I love you brother. So many people love you. You are in all our hearts for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Dennis for the continuous updates

Amen to that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.