bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is in the Hospital  (Read 23974 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Ray is in the Hospital
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2012, 04:21:33 PM »

~A friend of mine and I agree that ~

Your body is the  temple of God's creation.
Arms, legs, ears, lungs - these are all part
of the holy being that you are.

Within this temple only love shall remain. 

lynne

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2012, 04:27:47 PM »

My heart and prayers are with Ray and his wife. 

Cypress

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I <3 jj81
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2012, 04:28:04 PM »

:'(
Elaine

Ninny

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2012, 06:02:24 PM »

Praying for peace and comfort for Ray, Manuela and the family...and for you, Dennis who have been his friend all these years! Thank you for all you've done...Our tears all mingle together....
Kathy :'(

bob

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »

Add us to all that is said above. God bless and thank you L. Ray Smith. Bob and Sue

Gina

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 07:20:04 PM »

This is so sad.  Poor Manuela.  :'( 

He will not leave us comfortless.  He and Dennis have given us so much.  And we still have each other in the meantime, and I know we thank God for that.  I pray we will all stick together, and remember and continue to study his papers and all that he taught us and continue to grow in love and patience.

TRUTH281

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 07:25:55 PM »

Ray, I love you like a brother and will miss you. I wish I could have met you in person but we exchanged some emails. Thanks brother for all you have written and said these past years. I first read your articles when I was 18. I'm now 22. I hope our Lord grants you health to live more years but if not, I love you and will see you in the Heavens to thank you in person. I Cor 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

We know that Ray surely loves Christ and I know I will NEVER forget Ray. I love his humor and straight to the point character. I was deceived by the horrendous doctrines of eternal torture and didn't know that I was delusional. Christ revolutionized my life through Ray's articles and through Dr. Stephen E. Jones. Seen you soon brother.

jj81

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 07:33:32 PM »

Because of bibletruths.com I have my beautiful wife today (not to mention Truth as well)... because of you Ray, and the others that have been a part of the ministry. Thank you so very much for all that you are and everything you've done.

"For the Lord will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies." (Lam 3:31-32)

May God's precious will be complete in you. I can not even begin to imagine the blessings you will one day receive for being the servant that you are and have been.

God bless you my precious friend, mentor and brother.

Justin

doug

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2012, 07:36:34 PM »

I am the resurrection and the Life, saith the Lord:  He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet he shall live:  and whosoever liveth and believeth in me, shall never die.
I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though his body be destroyed, yet shall I see God:  Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger.
We brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.  The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:42:16 PM by doug »

Revilonivek

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2012, 07:45:10 PM »

I am so sorry to hear this news about Ray. My heart and prayers are with the family! It's never easy going through something like this. May God grant you all everything you need through this difficult trial!

Denise

SDDiver

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2012, 08:00:47 PM »

Praying for you, Ray and for Manuela as well, and everyone here who needs comfort during this difficult time.

Thank you for all that you have done, faithful servant of God!

JD

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2012, 08:04:59 PM »

Wow...that time we all feared is finally upon us. I'm heart broken....along with the rest of you. Thankfully we've got each other as Ray and Manuela have us. What an honor to see such abundant grace, mercy and long suffering at work. Ray is a living, breathing example to us all - of the fruit of the Spirit at work. If I had a tenth of this abundance I'd be happy.

Through all the suffering and heartache, you know what? ...and this is what amazes me....You can bet Ray's last thoughts and prayers will be of and for us all. That's what Ray is like. Amazing.

Via con Dios Ray.

with much love,

J.D.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 08:07:43 PM by JD »

cheekie3

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2012, 08:14:12 PM »

Ray -

Thank you for Teaching us The Love of our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ; and the Deep Things of God (The Truth).

George.

lauriellen

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2012, 08:22:38 PM »

Without Ray the world is certainly going to be a darker place. He was like a light on a hill, helping guide all of us here. I am so sad for his family and all of us here, but so glad his sufferring will be over. Many times i have wondered about what little nugget of wisdom or truth God might give Ray next to share with us.
The truths that i have learned here thru Rays teaching have completely changed me, the way i think of God and the whole world around me. Thank you Ray, you will be greatly missed.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2012, 10:01:24 PM »

We love you Ray. You have left so much for us to learn from, we thank you.
Elaine

octoberose

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2012, 10:06:33 PM »

I was just reading this last evening from one of Ray's conference papers.

People sometimes will call me on the phone and the first thing they will do is apologize or they will send an email and say, ‘I apologize I’m asking this question.’ I say you don’t need to apologize, I don’t get to them all, but you don’t need to apologize to me for writing. I don’t give my telephone number out to very many people, because I know even if they used it with restraint, I would probably be on that phone and I wouldn't have time to do anything. But they apologize that they are taking my time… who me, that’s what I live for. That’s why I am here, that’s why I exist. That’s what my only goal in life is any more, is to do the will of God. Whatever that is, I going to do that. So don’t apologize if you ask me to help you in some spiritual way, that’s why I exist, that’s what I live for, that’s my life.

May we strive to live like him, selflessly, Christlike.

We will miss him so.  :'( :'(

God bless you all

Ireland

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2012, 10:36:37 PM »

Our Dear L. Ray, You are such a blessing to so many and your life was such a testimony of our Lord. Thank you so much for all your efforts and the love you showed to the Body of Christ. Your blessings are coming soon and your pain will be turned into joy. I am certain when the resurrection takes place you will be there to embrace so many of us that you never even knew in person. God bless you Sir and we will meet in the future! Much love to you and your wife. She obviously loved you very much and stood by you through it all. May she be a joint heir in the grace of life as it states in 1 Peter 3:7.

bpenelli

« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2012, 01:25:06 AM »

1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV)
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed

Dear Brother Ray, it's almost time... and then, from your perspective, in the twinkling of an eye, you shall be changed! That brings profound comfort to my heart and hopefully to others as well.

Until my time comes I will remember you and the wonderful Gospel you've shared with us all, and I will continue to pray and strive to obey it.

God, Father, Lord, please give us the wisdom to comfort and edify each other in this time of sorrow.

Brad
Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

newoldstock

« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2012, 02:42:55 AM »

I have not posted here much at all for a while, but I have been here reading and studying and praying. I appears that Ray is ready for his ultimate healing. If this is God's will, may his ultimate healing be quick and painless. God has always been in control in Ray's life and always will be. Amen.

deblynn

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2012, 03:23:10 AM »

I'm sorry to be reading about Ray's hospitalization.  Whatever the outcome, his life is a testament to the glory and goodness of the Lord.
-Deb
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.