bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WAITING QUIETLY...  (Read 2919 times)

acomplishedartis

WAITING QUIETLY...
« on: May 23, 2012, 04:29:38 AM »

Waiting is not that bad... even when time seems to get prolonged and anxiety is your worst rival. When we wait, it seems to me, that this state is a good place to clear our minds and resolve things without hurry. We can wait for a new season, for a friend, for a destination, for the food, for an email and for many, many other things. Patience is a very good thing.

As I write, what matters the most is the content of what I am saying. If what I am saying is understandable enough, then this is what makes online communication very real. Honest online interaction is just as valuable as off-line face to face interaction. However, it is not an undesirable thing to want to see facial expressions, gestures, hear the tone of voices, the different ways of expression and body languages. Although I do appreciate online communication, it is also very nice and good to go visit in person.

Hope; is waiting for something that we, right now, do not posses. Patience; is to hold on and wait in the middle of trials and hard times. When do we need patience the most? Answer; when we are hoping for something that is uncertain, something that is not close enough to be able to see it or feel it. Like for example, when we have to wait looong time for a letter, a lot of uncertainty can be able to arise in us, and that time can be open for way too much misinterpretation!; some might get disappointed; others would prefer not making assumptions since the causes for the delay letter could be so many... Truth is that it's always wiser to keep waiting patiently when we don’t have more prove than silence.

Waiting long, holding pains and embrace uncertainty could be seen as something naive, but if what you are waiting for is worth, then the waiting time will be worth as well. Because even if you don't get what you were waiting for, at least you will get patience, that’s for sure. And it’s also true that patience have a strong relationship with love.

I know... I know how all this ideas of waiting long, hold the pain and hope the best are out of conventional thinking… 

A fact is that one thing for certain, WE ALL have to wait for at the same time: death.
The question is… ; how do you prefer to wait for it?
[/size]
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:58:29 AM by Moises G. »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.