bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: They make a mockery of the good news that all will be saved  (Read 10487 times)

Gina

Re: They make a mockery of the good news that all will be saved
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 01:56:53 AM »

And let's not forget about this from THE DEPTH OF SATAN AND THE CHURCH OF GOD

http://bible-truths.com/lake11.html

Is it possible that the "depths of God" can co-exist alongside of the "depths of Satan" in the same church? Are not both taught in the Church? No, they are not. However, let me make myself perfectly clear on this matter. I am not suggesting that nothing but the depths of Satan is taught in the Christian Church. That is certainly not true. There are numerous truths of God that are taught in the Church, and there are doctrines and practices of demons that are not taught in the Church. But, therein lies the reason why there is much confusion and contradiction among the different denominations. Error mixed with some truth can be more deceptive than error alone.

(Thanks, Longhorn, for the reminder in your last thread!)

patmokgoko

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 05:45:13 AM »

Thanks to all of you, believe me you really helped to ease the pain, the verses you quoted shed light, Foxx your IQ level is amazing, I like your analytic mind.Again thanks family!

Foxx

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 12:16:37 PM »

Thanks to all of you, believe me you really helped to ease the pain, the verses you quoted shed light, Foxx your IQ level is amazing, I like your analytic mind.Again thanks family!

haha you flatter me far too much my friend! How can one get rid of ego like this?! I kid, I kid. Actually, my IQ isn't all that high at all to be completely honest, which just goes to show that anyone can understand these things. My observations and reasoning ability comes from studying here on Rays site.  I remember Ray saying time and again "the answers are there, you just have to pay attention to the words".  And that truth alone has solved so many scriptural questions as well as solve many of my own personal trials. Whether it be an argument with a friend or catching people in their own lies or flawed reasoning. Ray Smith was a "word-smith" for certain, the bible verse which says the tongue is like a double edged sword, this is so true, choosing our words when we speak is so important.

In regards to Mr.Chan, just like the rest of the church world, he doesn't realize what he says is contradicting or has massive holes in the argument. When Jesus said, "Father forgive them, they know not what they do" he meant it. They had no idea!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.