bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray is gone  (Read 43498 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Ray is gone
« on: May 24, 2012, 03:13:22 AM »

Manuela called and told me Ray died.

Ninny

Re: Ray is gone
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 03:21:53 AM »

Oh Dennis, this is a very sad day for all of us..iknow especially for you.. Give our love to Manuela
Kathy :(

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 03:28:13 AM »

I can't believe it,  :'(
Dennis I'm sorry. You and Manuela are definitely in my prayers.
I hope you all are comforted through this.
Gosh, I can't believe it!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Stacey

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 03:33:29 AM »

Very sad day but thankfully there is no more pain and suffering for Ray.
Stacey

mmijares

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 03:34:28 AM »

This is really sad... my God.... but it is your will Lord ... it is your will.
Please comfort us all especially those who are closest to Ray.

DougE6

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 03:34:57 AM »

How was it that God put so much wisdom into a roofer? We know Ray was the work of God. I am so glad he had no theological degree.

I am so glad I made it to the Mobile Conference. I have memories that cannot be taken. I can hear his voice so clearly, and when I read the words written, I remember.

Ray, I am sure your work will go on, in many lives, and in the vast body of work you have written. For this I am deeply thankful.

He was one in millions. For sure.

Goodbye, and may we emulate in you what was good and true and worthwhile and right. And fight the good fight as you did.

servias

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 03:42:57 AM »

I will never forget the day I stumbled upon these bible truths...Thank you Ray for all that you showed us.

Snowfire

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 03:44:01 AM »

I am so sorry to hear this :'(. Truely "Joy Cometh in the Morning".

Foxx

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 03:58:05 AM »

Thank you Dennis, for keeping us up to date. I'm sure this is very difficult to lose such a good friend. We are here for you and Manuela if you need anything.

we will all miss him very much, but we are a family here and he would want us to continue to seek the truths of God together, as a family . Been up all night checking back and forth because I had a feeling tonight would be the time for some reason...at any rate, take it easy Dennis and be sure to get some rest and I'm sure Manuela knows she is in our prayers.

we love you both. We are all still here my friend. I'm not going anywhere that's for certain.

Gina

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 04:04:10 AM »

I'm glad he's no longer suffering. 

What an amazing, powerful work of God we were witnesses to in Ray.  And still are, thanks to you, Dennis and everyone who worked in the greatest ministry to come in my lifetime.

Thank you, too, Manuela.

I pray God soon comforts us all.

TRUTH281

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 04:18:30 AM »

I'm speechless. I'm 22 and when I was 18 I was actually listening to people like Bill Wiese, John Hagee, Mike Murdock, Benny Hinn, etc. Yeah, I know, pretty bad. But I was young and of course there was no one to guide me in the right direction. A friend of mine found out about Ray's site and told me to read his material. I read his letter to John Hagee and was confounded, shocked, and after a short time so thankful to have found Ray's website. Ray was the first man God used to show me the true Gospel. Ray is such an awesome guy.

I never met Ray. I wish I could have met him. He did send me 500 of his Bible-Truths cards which have his picture on it. It would probably be better to have your own made by a small company so you can put your own email on there because Ray cannot respond anymore. I love Ray like a brother and will miss him. This should reminds us all the time is short and we still have to run our race just as Ray did. We all still have the obligation to witness for Christ and stand up for the Truth. Lets all stay close, edify one another in Christ, and not lose fellowship. I don't know what else to say right now. Dr. Jimmy Steger was Ray's Naturopathic doctor and I highly recommend him. www.drsteger.net

patmokgoko

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 04:46:18 AM »

Sad day indeed.We comfort ourselves with his material,he has done everything he came here to do, we will continually remember him

NoHellForever

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 04:47:55 AM »

Hi everyone. First time poster

This is a sad day.  It's weird how you're expecting this to happen and when it does, it's still a shock.

In the 70's, there was a popular Christian slogan "I Found It!" on billboards everywhere.  About 3 years ago, "I Found It" when I stumbled my way here.

Thank you Dennis for teaming up with Ray to create bible-truths.com. 

My thoughts and prayers for manuela and surviving family and friends.

"Hell knows no fury like a Christian who has been shown the truth" - L. Ray Smith

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 04:52:07 AM »

My heart is sad for the loss of Ray, but at the same time i'm thankful his suffering has passed. My prayers go out to Manuela, Dennis and others close to Ray, as well as everyone of my brothers and sisters here. I know not what the immediate future holds for us, but i pray for Christ to comfort us.. We love you brother Ray, and can't wait to see you again on the day of our Lord's return.

fox

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 05:06:16 AM »

Heartfelt sympathy to Manuela and Ray's other family and friends. I have not posted very often but have kept Ray in mind so often. What a wonderful work he has performed.

fox

zee325

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 05:13:30 AM »

I am so sorry...  :'( 

Thank you Ray, and thank you Dennis and other co-workers of Ray for BT, together you have changed my life forever.

Dear Manuela you are in my earnest prayers, may the the Father of mercies, and God of all comfort be with you.

eggi

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 05:34:08 AM »

Dear all,

I'm feeling both sadness and hope. Sad for loosing him, sad for the suffering and pain for Ray's family and all of us. Hopeful because we will meet one day and because of what God has done through Ray. Happy thinking about the gifts and treasures God has left us through Ray. I loved Ray's warm and great sense of humor. It was an inspiration how he cared for others and stood up for weak and hurt people. I know that Manuela made all of this possible through her tirelessly working and caring for and loving Ray. The other workers at Bible Truths have done incredible things. We need to pray for each other and ask the Lord to strengthen us and guide us. I thank God for all he has done and all He will do that we don't know yet.

Peace and love to all of you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Duane

Rehe web-sie : Ray is gone
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 05:45:23 AM »

I met another "B-T'er" on the bus today and we were grieving over the possiblity of Ray's "spirit being retrieved by God" and then it struck us:  What if the funders STOPPED funding this sie because Ray is no longer with us???  We don't have all this in "hard copy" and we can't LOSE this VALUABLE INFORMATION FOREVER as there is no place LIKE THIS!!  WORRIED!!

Gina

Ray is gone
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 05:54:15 AM »

I met another "B-T'er" on the bus today and we were grieving over the possiblity of Ray's "spirit being retrieved by God" and then it struck us:  What if the funders STOPPED funding this sie because Ray is no longer with us???  We don't have all this in "hard copy" and we can't LOSE this VALUABLE INFORMATION FOREVER as there is no place LIKE THIS!!  WORRIED!!

I don't think you have to worry about that.  This site isn't going anywhere anytime soon.  We love each other too much to let that happen.

John9362

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 07:14:02 AM »

I just feel numb and sad, Father please comfort ALL of us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.