bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Memorial Service at Ray's House  (Read 5458 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Memorial Service at Ray's House
« on: May 24, 2012, 12:36:18 PM »

There will be an informal memorial service this Sunday at 11:AM at Ray's home.

5052 Government Blvd
Mobile, AL 36693

If you are certain you can make it, please PM me so we know how many people to expect.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: Memorial Service at Ray's House
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 01:18:53 PM »

We will be there is spirit.  Please consider making a video of it to share with us.  If that seems too crass perhaps an audio of people just sharing from their heart.  If that could be done that would help to bring some closure for the rest of us I'm sure.

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »

Ray's address 5052.  Add those together you get 12....... 12 being the Scriptural Number representing Christ.  How fitting.

Longhorn

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »

I would come so much if I could. I'm stuck in california. :(
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

deblynn

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 04:42:17 PM »

I, too, am saddened by Ray's passing.  The fact that he lived far longer than doctors had predicted, is a testament to the glory of the Lord.  I pray that his wife & family will find comfort and refuge under the wings of the Almighty, and on this forum.  Ray was a faithful servant/friend of God.  He fought the good fight of faith, and his teaching gift will live on through various forms of media.  I also pray that the Lord will raise up another warrior to continue--because there's still much work to do.
Sometimes, our physical bodies simply give out.  The struggle for him is over.  He will be greatly missed by those who had the privilege of knowing him.
-Deb

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 01:26:16 AM »

My wife and I met Ray and Manuela a few years ago and enjoyed the fellowship with all of those in attendance. In only two days we felt like family with all and were gratified to share in the openness and love that moved between people of like mind. The brotherhood was plain to see. Since then I have studied all that Ray has written and much of what has been shared on the forum. Thinking of what we each have learned through Ray's inspired efforts reminded my of the following quote from Samuel Clemons book "Innocents Abroad"
It reminded me of the great privilege that we share to come to know in even a small way, the very mind of God.

Innocents Abroad

"What is it that confers the noblest delight? What is that which swells a man's breast with pride above that which any other experience can bring to him? Discovery! To know that you are walking where none others have walked; that you are beholding what human eye has not seen before; that you are breathing a virgin atmosphere. To give birth to an idea -- to discover a great thought."

Thank you Ray for all that you have shared from a humble, giving heart. God bless.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 10:52:09 PM »

I will be there in spirit. My thoughts and prayers are with those that are attending.

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 12:52:15 AM »

I can't come, but I too will be with you there in spirit! I'll be praying for all in attendance!
Kathy

justdebby

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 12:08:31 AM »

I am so sorry for this to happen to such a smart guy of GODS servant, I will miss him and his replies to folks on here, i always laughed at this remarks to some of these people who just didnt get the truth, my smypathy goes out to his wife and family and his furry friend too  IN JESUS LOVE Debby in salem ohio been on this site alot of years reading studying and believing

justdebby

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 12:21:01 AM »

sorry my spelling well my typing errors on my post were horrible so im sorry but Im upset that Ray passed away I thought he would never die coz drs didnt think hed make it this far, thats the power of GOD my friends!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.