bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ride  (Read 3914 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Ride
« on: May 24, 2012, 04:05:35 PM »

I don't want to clutter up Dennis' thread about the informal memorial.  I'm asking to see if anybody may be planning to go down to Mobile and passing through West or Middle Tennessee and wouldn't mind giving a lift.  I could meet you any where between Memphis and Nashville (or thereabouts).  PM me before friday evening if that sounds good to you.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Shawn Fainn

Re: Ride
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »

I live west of Atlanta and would like to drive down, but not sure I can with my current vehicle (brakes need to be replaced). Anyway, if you (or anyone else in this region) want to meet up and drive down, I'd be more than happy to share in whatever costs for food, gas, etc. Maybe we could even get a rental.

My # is 678-396-0884

Shawn

Also.. If anyone else might be interested in flying to Atlanta and coordinating a drive down, I work for AirTran Airways and have some buddy passes (standby) for cheap ($85 round trip) for flying in to Atlanta. I already checked flights from Atlanta to Pensacola (closest to Mobile), but the flights are pretty packed due to memorial weekend. If you want, I can possibly check on availability for you to come to Atlanta and possibly drive down..? Let me know.

blissfulkitten

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »

Ray is my Dad's brother, Jack (Jacob).  My parents live in Bethlehem, PA.  They also have transportation problems and not enough money to get there. 

Gina

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 07:26:40 PM »

Ray is my Dad's brother, Jack (Jacob).  My parents live in Bethlehem, PA.  They also have transportation problems and not enough money to get there. 

I can help with the money.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 07:48:09 PM »

Let me know if they're interested in flying down from Philly to Atlanta.. Just would need to coordinate something for a car rental possibly. Gina, are you coming?

Gina

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 07:56:20 PM »

Let me know if they're interested in flying down from Philly to Atlanta.. Just would need to coordinate something for a car rental possibly. Gina, are you coming?

If I was within driving distance you better believe I'd be there.   (I've got a crippling fear of flying.  Just one of those things.)  Thanks for understanding and give everyone my love.

Kat

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 08:00:08 PM »

Not sure about the flight routes from Atlanta, but there is a Mobile Regional Airport.

Kat

blissfulkitten

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 08:46:26 PM »

I spoke to my Dad, and he appreciates everyone's generosity.  He wouldn't feel comfortable taking anything from anyone.  He feels it would be taking advantage.  Again, your offered are greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  Bonnie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.