bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ADAM & STEVIE  (Read 4484 times)

doug

ADAM & STEVIE
« on: May 25, 2012, 09:06:12 PM »

I never heard of this before, but it definately supports Ray's teaching that Eve didn't come from Adam's rib.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/man-admitted-hospital-kidney-stone-discovers-hes-woman-110057308--abc-news-health.html

doug

Re: ADAM & STEVIE
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:23:46 PM »

I had always wondered why a male had "nipples" and no one had ever given me an adequate answer (within logical reason) to my lifelong question.

Now, along with Ray's explanation of how Eve was formed from Adam's body... I can see clearly now.  It makes perfect sense that Adam had Eve "in him", with remnants still left on him.

Now  -------    for my other question!   Do you suppose that Adam and Eve had a "belly button" ?   ::)

Gina

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 12:10:53 AM »

I had always wondered why a male had "nipples" and no one had ever given me an adequate answer (within logical reason) to my lifelong question.

Now, along with Ray's explanation of how Eve was formed from Adam's body... I can see clearly now.  It makes perfect sense that Adam had Eve "in him", with remnants still left on him.

Now  -------    for my other question!   Do you suppose that Adam and Eve had a "belly button" ?   ::)

Ahhhh, yesss, the deep things of God.  hehe  Let's go there, shall we?   ;D

Kenneth Clark

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 12:25:34 AM »

can anyone show me Rays teaching on this

doug

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 01:47:37 AM »

can anyone show me Rays teaching on this

Kenneth, Hey!  Glad to meet you!

I was introduced to that teaching on at least two of Ray's earlier videos.  Maybe they are transcribed as I haven't read about that teaching.  I suppose you will just have to start plowing through them.  I started with Ray's earliest to his latest videos.
Maybe someone else knows where they are transcribed.

doug

cherokee

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 08:07:00 AM »

Hey Kenneth,

Here is the link where Ray taught on Adam and Eve. It is in Reply #5.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3720.msg27966.html#msg27966

Blessings,
Suzie

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.