bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you Ray  (Read 3090 times)

darren

Thank you Ray
« on: June 01, 2012, 07:56:21 AM »

Just a sidebar on Ray and how he never knew just how much he touch my heart and gave me understanding and hope in the Truth with simplicity l the ways he taught the Word of God. Before Katrina I thought I knew God and had an certain amount of understanding scripture through Jesus Christ. Heaven, hell, death, salvation. What I thought I knew I really didn't like. Whats the point a god who's going to send me to hell for ever cause I cant change my heart, though I prayed really really hard I was the same person with a very hard heart. A man in and of the material world. I decent home, car food on the table for my family and a pretty good job. Then Katrina came and took it all away also took what little understanding of God that had. I was in a bad place with many others. I even lost my faith. After many mos. we had a fema trailer and electricity. Hooked up the computer that we evac. with. I was trying to find some understanding of this mess and some how was lead to Those who contradict. This was the start of my journey and its still going today. The Lord blessed Ray with the gift of teaching and understanding. I knew in my heart that what I was reading was really the True Word of God. I could undersand scriptures that I thought I understood. While trying to get our lives back I made time every night to read and listen to Rays audios. Ray could break down the most hardest scriptures or bible passages, certain phrases i thought i knew what they meant then Ray would break it down to the original meanings and by use simplicity i understood. Thank you Ray for being there. Teaching me and giving me understanding. I know this was only done through Ray by The Lord Jesus Christ and His Father in Heaven who blessed Ray with this knowledge.

I would like to take this moment to Thank The BT Family Who's been here day and night time after time for me.  Without your kindness my journey after Katrina would have been a much darker road to travel. I know I don't post much but I am here always.

Darren

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Thank you Ray
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 05:17:11 PM »

darren, what a sweet and loving tribute you wrote.  i know that katrina was a catalyst for many to draw closer to God.  i am so thankful that He brought you to bibletruths and this forum.  and, by the way, happy early birthday.  i know it's not til the 6th, but just in case i miss the actual birthday i wanted to say happy birthday now while i'm thinking of it.

take care my dear brother.

claudia

Delandus

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 11:17:59 PM »

God bless you because i feel the same way about us being blessed through ray

Foxx

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »

amazing and touching testimony my friend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.