bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: absolute relentless constant neverending trials  (Read 12614 times)

Ian 155

Re: absolute relentless constant neverending trials
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 02:54:22 PM »

None more so than to me, thanks Claudia I guess that's the beauty of sharing on a forum such as this you never know who our God will heal thru these trials we testify about...

Ian

space.ace.jase

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »

Hi Ian (and all others who have posted),

Just wanted to share a few thoughts which I pray may give you some kind of small comfort.

No one else can ever really know what's it like to walk in your shoes but you and God. We may all go through something similar but I cannot say "yep know what you are going through" nor would I want to.

Times in my past I have planned out my suicide and it is only the grace of God that I am still here breathing on this Earth. I yelled at God to just let me die- telling him that I want death over any future good that may or may not be offered.

I want to keep this post as short as possible but suffice to say that I am still here and things are better. I see life in a whole new light- I care not for money nor possessions and can be content with shelter, clothes on my back and food in my mouth. I take each day as it comes- each hour, minute or if that is too much each second as it comes.

All I can really say is that I truly beleive that the things we go through are not for no reason (I need to..) and you will all be in my prayers for God to strengthen you.

Take care,
Jase

Ian 155

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2012, 07:23:11 AM »

Hi Jase

Thank God he is sovereign you were not allowed to take your life [his life]

see... you are precious to the Master - He got Plans for you my friend,Great ones.

Having been involved in the SA military in the 80'S I was trained in certain survival tactics and therefore I too care little for money,clothes food etc - When I suggested to my family we could do smoked Rat and that it could taste good, the male members of my family found it [eyes wide open]hard to swallow now imagine how my wife and daughter thought - {this is not what actually happened } lol

I'm learning faith in the very area I'm being attacked in. Mat 10:36 has now new meaning to me,It is not what I was originally thought it meant -

A Man/woman's enemies are closer than you think and they are purposely there to attack your faith [ask Moses]

Oh how sovereign is our maker

God Bless you Jase

PS Its Cool to yell ,scream an shout,but its even cooler when the Master places a dummy in yr mouth and says now,now hush littlle one :)

Jer 12:5  If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.