bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray  (Read 3127 times)

ez2u

Ray
« on: June 04, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »

I don't know where this fits in i didn't want to put it on general discussion, didn't know that it fit there.
Kat share the Adam and Eve  paper with us i printed it out and reread it.  The first time i read this Adam and Eve i pretty much poohoo it I had a bad attitude  Adam cared that much about Eve to die for her.  Bad attitude i had!   this time a lot of things open up to me.  a hallmark of a growing christain is love,  love flowed through out this paper,  we can have a lot of head knowledge and do a lot of work for someone else but  love comes from the Jesus Christ, all good things come from God.  This last years what i saw the most in Rays writings and audios was the development of thanksgiving and love  Gods love  flows out of Ray  still today through his writings .   to me Ray was a teacher of the Word  he cast many seeds and was teaching us to think and look at every word   and how to study the Word   the sacrifices it took to do so.  and that it was through the Holy Spirit that we understood.  He cast seeds  God cause the increase.  Now i am think  he is gone  and we have all these seeds inside us to develop and share and continue this work  this Truth of Jesus Christ how wonderful!!!!  we all so need to thing about Manuela  she is a widow now and will need our help in many ways.  our work is just beginning  we have been in a cocoon  and now we are growing up to continue this work  it will not die nor end because it is the Will of the Father  it is Truth  humbly peggy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Ray
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »

your kind and sweet words were inspired by His Love.  thank you peggy.  :)

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.