bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: His Image  (Read 3257 times)

Felix

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
His Image
« on: June 17, 2012, 08:12:13 PM »

Hi everyone
When I was in church, the church was a taskmaster. It kept me busy and kept me
working. I thought that this would prove that I was saved. Hell is a great motivator.
But then, I came across Ray's writings. It was so liberating. The freedom and rest was
wonderfull. Not to mention just knowing the truth about Gods love and His word.

As time went on I became lax. And, I'm ashamed to say that I became carnal. How
could I do this? God had been so good to me by revealing all this truth, truths that
are hidden from people who are much better and smarter than me.

A while back, I went to the doctor and had a colonoscopy. They found a tumor. It was
a pretty large one. The doctor talked about chemotherapy and it might be cancer. All
this scared me to death. I thought that I wasn't afraid of dying. I was wrong. One of
the worst things was the thought of not being ready.

Well the good news is that it wasn't cancer and I had the tumor removed. This has
caused me to draw closer to God. I think that God caused this. It certainly has shaken
me up. I believe that He is making me in His image. How unworthy I am, but God is so
good, loving, kind, and gracious. He is in the process of making man in His image.

love and peace
Felix

Gina

Re: His Image
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 08:36:54 PM »

Felix,

I am so glad for you. 

Gina

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 08:43:02 PM »

To all: 

I may not say that I'm praying for each and everyone who comes here to ask for prayer, but I do.
I take your requests seriously.  I'm positive I speak for others here as well.

Luff you. :)

theway

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 09:30:33 PM »

Blessings to all it’s been awhile since I been in here I’m  down here in Auckland NZ, and praise God for your healing Felix, and I do believe that our Lord draws near in times of need and also is near when we are not in need.  Yes Gina prayer is important I myself have been in the family of God for 40 years, and its only in the last 10 years and coming across this site that the Good Lord has revealed to me through Brother Ray writings the simplicity of the scriptures. Let me share with  you something that happened to me at my work place where I work as a cleaner, I asked God to be my guide and to help me in all that I do and say, mind you I do that every day but this day I felt He was there beside me .As I was cleaning around all the machinery with my scrubbing machine I accidentally knocked the  control panel of a Molding  machine and  broke the master key, I left a note   with the key there saying that I had broken it and continued cleaning as I was about to leave I changed my mind and screwed the note up and threw in into the rubbish bin. The next day I went to clean that work shop again and to my surprise, the note was there the same place where I had left it and  on a non screwed up paper, yes right there and then I felt his presence then I realized God is watching us. The same day on my way to work a fellow motorist cut me off on this certain strip of road way, and I got a little upset at that and decided to let my carnal mind take over. Now on this certain strip of road there is a stationary speed camera that has never been operating for the past year, but yes   it worked when I did this bad maneuver well I repented when that happened, and realized again that our God is watching our every move He has made me conscience of my motives and a real deep down awareness that we are His image a light to all.  As I write this, tears are welling up in my eyes so brothers and sisters be aware He is watching us after all we are His workmanship May His Grace and Peace be with you all Brother Hira

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:00:02 PM »

As time went on I became lax. And, I'm ashamed to say that I became carnal. How
could I do this? God had been so good to me by revealing all this truth, truths that
are hidden from people who are much better and smarter than me.

...I think that God caused this.

felix, i am thankful for you that your tumor was benign.  i enjoyed reading your post (and the replies).  the parts of your post which i have bolded in type above, are some of my exact thoughts at times.  i do know however for a certainty that ALL of it is caused by God.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.