bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: health  (Read 3864 times)

ez2u

health
« on: June 10, 2012, 04:08:34 AM »

I don't know if i shared with you all my car accident last year   well since then my moving abilities have been decreasing and now i am having a hard time walking driving in a car, no driving, can't climb any stairs, go to store with a electric chair.   today i went for my 2nd MRI  i have been in chronic pain for a long time now, increasing.  i found that vitamin c 5,000mg with omega 3  3,000mg daily helps  i don't take any pain meds.  please kept me in your prayers  it very difficult time for me to wrap my head around this  situation. i was always a very active person.

lauriellen

Re: health
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 10:16:40 AM »

so sorry to hear about your pain...i can truely symphathize with you. will be praying for you... :) :)

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 10:26:12 AM »

I will pray for you

Kat

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 10:35:30 AM »

Hi Peggy,

Sorry to here of your injuries. Yes losing your mobility would be tough. I'll be praying for you.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Samson

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 02:58:32 PM »

I don't know if i shared with you all my car accident last year   well since then my moving abilities have been decreasing and now i am having a hard time walking driving in a car, no driving, can't climb any stairs, go to store with a electric chair.   today i went for my 2nd MRI  i have been in chronic pain for a long time now, increasing.  i found that vitamin c 5,000mg with omega 3  3,000mg daily helps  i don't take any pain meds.  please kept me in your prayers  it very difficult time for me to wrap my head around this  situation. i was always a very active person.

Hi Peggy,

Sorry if I seemed to ignore you on that Thread of mine regarding your comment about Omega 3's, I did find much interest in that regarding Joint, Cartilage, Ligament and overall Bone Health and thought that maybe it might help my situation, never took Omega 3's before, but I wonder if it would be necessary to include Omega 6's and that other Omega as part of a Complex for better overall affect, just wondering if you can shed some light on this before I make a purchase.

I purchase My Supplements from Swanson's and was looking a variety of selections and noticed you mentioned 3,000 mg or is that supposed to be I.U.'s(International Units), please enlighten Me further, any help would be appreciated, anything to improve Quadriceps Tendon and Lateralis Ligament in Knee.

Thanks in Advance, Samson.

iris

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »

Hi Prggy,

I will be praying for you.

Peace,
Iris

Delandus

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 07:58:57 PM »

Hey God is love.May his love heal your body.

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 12:27:22 PM »

well i was watching TV and a commercial for laser spine institution came on  its in Tampa  so I contacted them  looks promising!!!!  thank you all for your prayers

ez2u

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 06:38:12 AM »

I needed just to be able to reach out  bad day   feels like a bad life  lawyers are blocking my surgery  saying my car wasn't damage enough  and to ordinary people they wouldn't understand how i got hurt so they would lose the case and bills would not be paid.  so i got hurt from an accident in which my mobility is greatly impaired which an operation would help and they are blocking my treatment  my doctors said the accident caused these injures   the Lord know my troubles  all i can do is wait upon Him  thank you for your prayers
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.