bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally an Interview  (Read 4281 times)

TRUTH281

Finally an Interview
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:54:44 PM »

I finally got an e-mail from Exxon Mobil offering me an interview for an internship position. The interview is on the 26th of this month at 10 a.m. So I have a few weeks to prepare. I'm so ready to move on with life and study the Scriptures more in depth. And to do the work which God has for me to do. I want to work for Exxon only if this is God's Will.

If yall would mention my interview and situation to the Father in prayer. I would appreciate that brothers and sisters. The interviews can be tough so I need to prepare.

Thanks,

Jake

ez2u

Re: Finally an Interview
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 12:45:59 AM »

sure will good luck

TRUTH281

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 03:58:02 PM »

Thanks you all for your prayers. I pray Father that you would give each one a special blessing according to your measure. Looking for a job is actually a stumbling block of time for me because looking for physical work takes away time from spiritual things. I can't read as much. I can't do the things I need and want to do. Things are going to change dramatically when I get a job.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 04:44:28 PM »

Still, you will be in the 'real world' experiencing more spiritual things from a practical rather than a hypothetical perspective.

Do good. 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

TRUTH281

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 01:03:32 PM »

Still, you will be in the 'real world' experiencing more spiritual things from a practical rather than a hypothetical perspective.

Do good.
Yeah. In the real world of employment for me I will most likely be working 4 days on 4 days off in the Chemical Processing Industry. On my 4 days off is when I will have FREE time. But when preparing for an interview with multi-billion dollar companies and hundreds of candidates applying there is no days off. As soon as I book an interview for the next week or two I have to do research on that company and prepare myself. I can't wait for those days off. I will be so happy when that time comes. Hopefully very soon.

theway

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 09:41:53 PM »

we unite in prayer for you and that it is the will of God Amen

TRUTH281

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 01:07:32 AM »

we unite in prayer for you and that it is the will of God Amen
Thank you brother. I thank all you for your prayers. The interview is day after tomorrow. I will report back. I know the Father will guide me according to His Will. Take care. Jake
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.