bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing an article on the natural way to healthy odor  (Read 3868 times)

onelovedread

Sharing an article on the natural way to healthy odor
« on: June 12, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »

1. Eat right
Shift to a healthful diet made of whole grains, large quantities of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, soy and other vegetable protein, sprouts, raw nuts and seeds, healthy oils and other similar healthy ingredients. Your body odor will greatly improve because a plant-based diet is an internal deodorizer. The chlorophyll, the fiber and other phytonutrients will cleanse you from the inside out. Some of the best spices to use include aloe, parsley, cilantro, celery and mint. The aromatic herbs like sage, rosemary, thyme and oregano are also excellent.

However, other spices like curry, onions and garlic may make some people's sweat more pungent.

A diet high in red meat increases the risk of unpleasant BO and red meat may be the number-one cause. Commercial red meat has a prolonged transit time through the system; it putrefies in the digestive tract and may release toxins into the bloodstream.

Some folk contend that some vegetarians have a strong BO because they use no deodorant. But vegetarians can be unhealthy. A vegetarian with an offensive odor is probably not following a healthy lifestyle even though he avoids meat.

Other foods that cause body odor include processed foods with white flour, added sugars, hydrogenated oils and other processed ingredients.

2. Drink enough
Drink at least eight glasses of clean water daily to encourage flushing of the kidneys and healthy sweating. Water-rich foods - fresh fruit and vegetables, juices, coconut water, herbal teas, etc. - also contribute to optimal fluid intake.

3. Cleanse internally
Colon hydrotherapy and herbs like aloe vera, psyllium and milk thistle allow for specific intestinal cleansing. Periodic fasting on fluids only also facilitates internal cleansing. Saunas, sunbaths and vigorous exercise encourage detoxification from the skin by sweating. Deep breathing assists cleansing from the lungs.

4. Cleanse externally
Regular bathing is essential for a clean body odor. Choose soaps and shampoos that use natural cleaning agents like aloe vera, natural oils and herbal scents like lavender, rosemary and sage. Skin brushing before bathing with a loofah or skin brush will encourage exfoliation of dead skin cells and opens the pores. Good oral hygiene with brushing of the teeth, flossing and tongue cleaning are also important aspects of external cleansing.

The way to eliminate body odor is not just to mask it with unhealthful deodorants, but rather to clean up your body from both the inside and outside. If you need a deodorant, choose a natural aluminum-free variety.

The smell of your body is a strong indicator of your level of health. The odor from your own armpits will give you a sense of what's going on internally. If you can't stand the smell from the outside, just imagine what your body smells like on the inside :-[

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Sharing an article on the natural way to healthy odor
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 04:04:50 PM »

;D ;D ;D  Well I'm like a leopard, I have to eat fresh, red meat on a daily basis.  And I have a sweet, clean smell.   8)

All vegetarians that I have the misfortune to meet have a sour, pinched look on their faces; pallid, flabby skin; bad breathe; and of course chronic flatulence.

onelovedread

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 05:39:14 PM »

J
I eat red meat (lamb, steaks, oxtails) maybe every 2 weaks, but I eat chicken almost every day and in a variety of ways. I also enjoy salmon if I can find the wild caught ones. I love veggies and tofu as well as most fruits but I know that I could never be a vegetarian since I'd die without meat.

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 11:38:59 PM »

One loved,

How do you know unless you have tried it?
Have you ever fasted for 24 hours, water only?
It may provide interesting results.
Indianabob

J
I eat red meat (lamb, steaks, oxtails) maybe every 2 weaks, but I eat chicken almost every day and in a variety of ways. I also enjoy salmon if I can find the wild caught ones. I love veggies and tofu as well as most fruits but I know that I could never be a vegetarian since I'd die without meat.

onelovedread

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 12:02:56 AM »

Hi Bob
I did the Isagenix 30 day program where you have 4 cleanse days on which you fast on water and a cleansing product. I lost 17 lbs over that month (but have since gained it back). Even on that program, I found it hard to do without some meat and fish. Hey Jesus prepared fish and bread for His apostles in John 21:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.