bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thiefs  (Read 5214 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thiefs
« on: June 13, 2012, 08:33:02 PM »

I found out today that I had a credit card number stolen.  There were over 50 transactions that were attempted.  I am not liable for any of them and the bank caught it pretty quickly, however........

I don't consider myself a violent man but if I could catch these folks I believe I would have no trouble smashing their fingers with a ball peen hammer one at a time with a 10 minute break in between just to prolong the agony a bit.

Lord forgive me.
Craig

Samson

Re: Thiefs
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 08:58:07 PM »

I found out today that I had a credit card number stolen.  There were over 50 transactions that were attempted.  I am not liable for any of them and the bank caught it pretty quickly, however........

I don't consider myself a violent man but if I could catch these folks I believe I would have no trouble smashing their fingers with a ball peen hammer one at a time with a 10 minute break in between just to prolong the agony a bit.

Lord forgive me.
Craig

Craig,

Just Wondering, is this one of your usual jokes or the real McCoy. Either way, I don't blame you for considering the above.

Several Months ago, Pam's Bank(Sovereign Bank) had some culprits that somehow got into some of the Bank Customers Accounts, including Pam's, withdrawing funds. The Bank caught up with it, but what ticked Me off was they made Pam wait until they were done with the investigation before return the Funds She lost from Her Account. Unbelievable !

Sorry to hear about this experience of Evil, As the Song from Bachman Turner Overdrive goes: " We ain't seen nothing yet," for the rest of the Age.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 09:16:54 PM »

No joke.

GaryK

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 11:21:25 AM »

Lord forgive me.
Craig

Well Mr. Ball Peen, perhaps you should adjust that attitude just a hair or two.   The good book says:

Matthew 5:40

New International Version (NIV)

40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

(don't you have the sudden urge to beat the hell outta me with that ball peen?)   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D        8)

(fingers....?   fingers.....?, no Craig, knees, it's KNEES.   That way everytime they literally CRAWL to the hacking pc, they have 'remembrance of thee'.

ps:  'no joke'.

gk
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 11:23:37 AM by gk »

Stacey

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 12:25:11 PM »

Hell hath no fury like a universal salvation believer who is yet carnal in some of his ways!

You fellows are so nice when it comes to dealing with these kind of things. I would not be nearly as kind hearted.
Stacey

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 01:56:04 PM »

Lord forgive me.
Craig

I've been having problems with my credit card statements not showing up in the mail. I reported it to the Post Office.

Yesterday I found out another credit card company mailed out new cards three weeks ago but they never arrived. I reported this to the Post Office fraud department just in case.

If we catch them will you beat them up for me? I'm too spiritual to do it myself  :)

indianabob

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 02:53:27 PM »

Our human/carnal selves will be there until the end for all to see and compare with the results that God will accomplish.
Isn't that why God is calling "not many great" into His kingdom. so that no one, not me, not Samson, not Craig will have anything to boast about. We shall be an NEW creation.

Indianabob

DougE6

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 07:30:57 PM »

Actually I think Craig's anger is justified.  Being a victim of such things is very frustrating.  I would never (speaking for myself ) correct him except in a most humble and meek way; lest God expose my hypocrisy and subject me to the same. I WISH I could say I was sanctified enough not to feel those same feelings specially in this area. But I am pretty sure I would also be very p'd. God help us all to live according to the lofty ideals that He is calling us to live by. Those ideals are beautiful and wonderful; just very hard to implement and obey. I love the idea of contrast; but I love even more the idea that somehow I did obey some of those ideals. Seeing some fruit is so rewarding.

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 05:25:55 AM »

If we catch them will you beat them up for me? I'm too spiritual to do it myself  :)

now that's funny!  cracked me up dennis.   ;D

claudia

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.