bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why?  (Read 4740 times)

nightmare sasuke

Why?
« on: July 21, 2006, 02:29:27 PM »

If the house of God is judged right now, why is the house of God judged again through the first resurrection (Rev 20:4)?

ned

Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 06:22:06 PM »

Hi NS:
I think this verse is saying that judgement will be GIVEN to the saints...meaning they will judge everyone else, not that they will be judged again at this time.

Rev20:4 (KJV)
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of god, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Peace to you,
Marie

Falconn003

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 06:47:43 PM »

Read  Job....all  of it

Rodger

Brett

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »

If the house of God is judged right now, why is the house of God judged again through the first resurrection (Rev 20:4)?

Hi ns,

I have verse from CLV:

1 Cor. 6:2
           "Or are you not aware that the saints [first resurrection] shall JUDGE the world?..."

This is same as in Rev. 20:4. The House of God judge saints/few chosen right now before death so they will enter Jesus' reign on the earth and judge them (2nd death), then to saved all the rest of  mankind.

nightmare sasuke

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 08:51:06 PM »

I get it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.