bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: New article: "Solving The Enigma Of God" just posted.  (Read 31622 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

Foxx

Re: New article: "Solving The Enigma Of God" just posted.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »

Amazing, ,makes perfect sense. Jesus is a transLITeration not translation. Thank you Dennis for posting this. I have learned an incredibly interesting truth today.

my favorite line:

"Okay... who am I to challenge The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia? Well, really, no one. But let me give it a try anyway"

I started laughing so hard, classic Ray. God I miss him.

Extol

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:52:12 PM »

Amazing, ,makes perfect sense. Jesus is a transLITeration not translation. Thank you Dennis for posting this. I have learned an incredibly interesting truth today.

my favorite line:

"Okay... who am I to challenge The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia? Well, really, no one. But let me give it a try anyway"

I started laughing so hard, classic Ray. God I miss him.

And then what he writes makes perfect sense, and makes the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia look foolish.   ;D

It states: "JEHOVAH is an erroneous pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton..." Well, yes, of course it is. But they are setting up a fraudulent straw man. Any thinking person knows that "Jehovah" is not the pronunciation of YHWH. But guess what? That is WHY WE TRANSLATE Tetragrammaton to our language! Give me a break. But "Jehovah" IS how one pronounces YHWH after it has been translated and transliterated INTO ENGLISH! OF COURSE "Jehovah" makes no sense in Hebrew - neither does the name "Universal Jewish Encyclopedia" make any sense in Hebrew! That's an ENGLISH TITLE, NOT HEBREW! Am I going too fast for anyone?

newgene87

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 01:13:30 AM »

This a GREAT paper. Ever since ray spoke of this; I was waiting for this teaching. So when I read that he had passed.....I was so hurt and sorrowful for all those who loved him and his family :'( and I thought this was gonna be one topic I would never hear Rays teaching of. I USED to study in the "sacred names" group and teaching and I stumbled across bible-truths afterwards. Then I saw how ray rebuked those who did profess the "sacred" name...I was caught way off guard. And might I say, RAY NAILED IT. For me at least. That was probably the last problem I had against this site and now I'm complete ;D ;D oh the joy! there's nothing terrible with the name Jesus and Jehovah...thank you Dennis for posting this. Thank you bible-truths for the teachings that has guided me to Christ. Rest in Peace Ray and Grace and Peace to all his loved ones and family :)

Revilonivek

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 04:16:03 AM »

So basically God the father is his own son in human form. He had relations with mary to create a human form version of himself? The son is his own father in human form? The son come using the Father's name? Why is there a sense of two different entities if they are the same being? In genesis. God said let us make man..... That's plural, not singular. Seems to point to a group consciousness rather than a singular consciousness and why did Jesus pray to his father or felt that his father forsaked him if he is the father himself in human form? Its like praying to yourself in a sense?  Please help me understand?

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 04:44:25 AM »

Denise, I don't mean to be rude, but that's about five questions too many for one post, and I don't know how many of them came from the article itself.  By all means, keep them in mind and read the article again.  If it blows some assumptions out of the water, so be it.  If you still have a question about what the article says, please post it. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Revilonivek

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 05:38:49 AM »

I'm Sorry Dave.  I was thinking out loud as I wrote the previous post. Its the deaf culture. We tend to talk openly and all on the table when we talk. :) Let me summarize my thoughts into one. Is Ray saying that  Jesus is God the father in human form? I just want to make sure I understand it correctly?

Thanks so much

Denise

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 08:39:15 AM »

So basically God the father is his own son in human form. He had relations with mary to create a human form version of himself? The son is his own father in human form? The son come using the Father's name? Why is there a sense of two different entities if they are the same being? In genesis. God said let us make man..... That's plural, not singular. Seems to point to a group consciousness rather than a singular consciousness and why did Jesus pray to his father or felt that his father forsaked him if he is the father himself in human form? Its like praying to yourself in a sense?  Please help me understand?

I remember bringing up most of these points with Ray at Cracker Barrel several months ago.

Ray never asked me to post this. Perhaps he knew he had to get all the pieces together before posting any of it.

But you cannot argue with the facts he gave us. How it all fits together will most likely remain a mystery.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 10:55:30 AM »

So fascinating, isn't it? Makes your mind swirl! God is amazing :).
Elaine

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 12:11:29 PM »

I have been wondering for a long time why the name Jehovah/Yahweh was never mentioned in the New Testament.  I now get it!  Ray's study makes perfect sense to me. :)

These are the highlights I took from this paper:

"just where in the gospels did Jesus do the things He stated below? When Jesus says, "I have declared unto them Thy Name..."?

That truth being that the Name that Jesus was "given," which He "inherited," that is "above EVERY name," was God's Name, His Father's Name, the NAME JEHOVAH.

John 17:11 - "Holy Father! Keep them in Thy name which Thou has given Me, that they may be one as we." - (Rotherham's Emphasized Bible)

The Name that Jesus came with; was born with; taught with; exalted and manifested His Father with; that was above every name, IS THE NAME JESUS, transliterated from His Fathers name JEHOVAH, transliterated from His Hebrew name YHWH.

And so the names Jehovah and Jesus have been transliterated for every language on earth. It is the NAME given to Jesus that must reflect all of the virtues of Jehovah His Father.

And when we read the prophecy concerning His name, we read this:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" (Isa. 9:6).

René

Gina

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 01:13:19 PM »

I'm glad His Name isn't Enigma.

Revilonivek

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »

Oh yeah. It's alot to wrap my mind on too. But what Ray said made alot of sense too. I admire his gift for seeing and catching things that normal people don't have thr eye to see. I'm glad he had the opportunity to write that paper before he went "home". Because it did change my perception of how I see God and I'm grateful for that.

Denise

John from Kentucky

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 04:20:09 PM »

I don't want us to back off from what Ray saw in the scriptures.  I think Ray knew the answer to the "Enigma of God".  He just didn't have all the scriptures to explain it to others without causing offense.

In his article on his creed, Ray wrote that the most profound part was that Jesus was God's Authorized Autobiography.  I understood immediately what Ray was saying.  Jesus is the Word of God.  Is an autobiography a writing about someone else?  No, it is not.  An autobiography is a writing about yourself.  About yourself.  In Jesus, God is writing about Himself.   8)

I no longer believe that Jesus is separate from the Father.  The scriptures teach that the Father is God.  The scriptures teach that Jesus is God.  If the Father and Jesus are separate, then you have two separate Gods.  However, the scriptures teach that there is only One God.

Jesus spoke the Truth when He said, "I (Jesus) and the Father are One."
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 04:24:19 PM by John from Kentucky »

Gabriel

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 07:42:45 PM »

Alittle more than a year ago my good friend Bryan Huie told me that the Father gave Jesus His own name! It was so awesome reading this fascinating article.

christalfan

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 04:59:30 AM »

I just printed the paper and can't wait to get home and read... :P

God keep on blessing you Dennise! 8)

santgem

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 06:10:20 AM »

I'm waiting for this.  Thanks a lot........

Not long time ago, i thought that what God the Father name was Jesus. This always comes into my mind because Jesus said that He came in His Father's name, so i concluded that what The Father have is also Jesus have that includes the name.

After reading part 1 of Solving the Enigma, then my reaction is, "ah", "oh" , "well", "uhm"... :)

As of my sentiments like the others, Is Father  Jesus in the flesh?

If then, Father is Jesus in the Flesh, therefore Father and Jesus coexist... :-[

Oh my God! where am i going! ???

Somebody there could help me bit? :)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:24:20 AM by santgem »

zander

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 08:05:51 AM »

This has confused me.

I thought Jesus wasn't his own Father?  I thought the Father wasn't his own son? I thought they were 2 separate beings?  The trinity believes they ARE the same.

Am i missing something?  I'm sure Ray used to say they were 2 separate beings?

Kat

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 10:01:11 AM »

The thing is that Ray did not finish his study on this God enigma. What we need to do is get into your Bibles people, if you have the Spirit indwelling, why can't you search the Scriptures for answers?

Luke 11:9  And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I know that we depended on Ray to put all these things together for us, and he gaves us a great deal, praise God for that. Now use what you have learned and continue your study and meditation and God will help your understanding on these things. There is much and more in the Scriptures, let the Spirit show you what wonderful things you can learn.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

walt123

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 10:07:06 AM »

This has confused me.

I thought Jesus wasn't his own Father?  I thought the Father wasn't his own son? I thought they were 2 separate beings?  The trinity believes they ARE the same.

Am i missing something?  I'm sure Ray used to say they were 2 separate beings?

I feel the same way zander,i don't have a problem with it , it is what it is,but ????.

Walt.

John from Kentucky

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 11:05:30 AM »

The thing is that Ray did not finish his study on this God enigma. What we need to do is get into your Bibles people, if you have the Spirit indwelling, why can't you search the Scriptures for answers?

Luke 11:9  And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I know that we depended on Ray to put all these things together for us, and he gaves us a great deal, praise God for that. Now use what you have learned and continue your study and meditation and God will help your understanding on these things. There is much and more in the Scriptures, let the Spirit show you what wonderful things you can learn.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Very well said Kat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.