bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: New article: "Solving The Enigma Of God" just posted.  (Read 31913 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: New article: "Solving The Enigma Of God" just posted.
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2012, 02:34:46 AM »

Hi Vera,
I see that you are in Canada and yet are from Czech Republic so which is your current location please.
I ask because I am interested in the history of how your Nation was organized during the difficulties of the recent century. I have heard that it was very difficult to make a good living or have religious freedom. Can you share a little bit of your history while you lived there?

Please respond in the Private Message area or the Off Topic area
Thank you, Indianabob

Thank you Kat,
I agree with you...I believe that God wants us to study and knock, seek and ask.... now is the time. He took Ray home from us for a reason otherwise he would be still with us...
As much as we miss him we need to be thankful to our Father for leaving us this way so we will rely on Him totally and get ready for more on our own....if we are His elect our ears are open to hear and eyes to see...
Anyway this is what I feel deep in my spirit even though I still have lots to study from Rays papers I will continue to seek Gods Truth...
I love your answers Kat.
p.s. I know I'm new here and don't write to much but it is nice to read your Posts and learn. Thank you all.
Vera

newgene87

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2012, 07:15:27 PM »

this thread is amazing and that paper is even better. There shouldnt be a problem at all with all this. Great for Kat to have pointed that 1 Corinthians 13:12 out cause it holds a strong principle about this...

" For the present we see things as if in a mirror, and are puzzled (as an enigma, dimly, darkly)..."

and even better, just about any commentary reveals that the ancient "mirrors" were of "polished metal" (wowsers :o ???), so yea, literally it was "dimly" to see yourself, and paul reveals that knowledge we have and what we know, is in part, an enigma or even a puzzle. so what the Spirit reveals to us through Ray is a "Part" of knowledge of an enigma :o :o. but regardless, ALL here should take heart and Joy. Jesus is speaking to all here; "Blessed YOUR eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear" (Matthew 13:16). If you're here, you saw something, you heard something. No matter where you are in life, you heard or saw 'something". And the fact that we all see Salvation for all is amazing. Look at all the people professing Love for all but still thinking their enemies are gonna burn in a hellfire forever??? what a mind :-\. but we all had to be there at one point, but we see. As far as the "enigma", yes, WE KNOW IN PART. i see the truth of the parable of the Sower here too. Lets pray our ground or soil (our hearts), does what God desires it to do for the word to grow. Amazing; Matthew Mark and Luke express 3 different sayings for the seed that produces fruit. Matthew says, "understands it"; Mark says, "RECEIVES it"; and Luke says, "KEEPS it". so no, many of us can't understand certain things; but with the truth of this parable applied, we can "grow" to that level. But we can "receive it and keep it" and Luke even adds "with an good and honest HEART" --- truths can be revealed. For all those discouraged, be of good cheer! Paul reveals to us that "love rejoices with Truth" (1 Corinthians 13:6) and for "Christ to dwell in our hearts by faith; that you, being ROOTED and GROUNDED in LOVE, may be able to APPREHEND..." (Ephesians 3:17). This "enigma" is still wonderful; for I know Jesus foremost, and through Love i can be aware of the "fowls" that try to snatch the word out of my heart, the word can find root in me, and my seed is not growing around thorns ;D ;D ;D. Be Blessed my bibletruth family. Dont be discouraged. "The sower SOWS the word...the SEED is the Word of God" - and seed must Grow. (Mark 4:14, Luke 8:11). Im thankful for my increase in my knowledge of God, the Father, Jesus and their names. so yes, we will always know in part, but by Love; we can overcome all things  ;D ;D

Heidi

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2012, 06:30:11 AM »

Took my own advice and laid aside any assumptions.  Here's what I got:

Ray started this paper like he has started nearly every paper.  Exposing those who contradict and teaching sound doctrine.  (That's the very purpose for Bible-Truths.com--sez so right on the fron t page.

What/who did he expose?  This sect of 'holy-name' afficianodos.  Small, maybe, but vocal.

What sound doctrine did he teach?  That the Father gave Jesus the same name as the Father, and that both share the same attributes.

What/who did he expose?  Those who claim that Jesus wasn't around in the Old Testament.

What sound doctrine did he teach?  That Jesus is the Jehovah of the Old Testament.

That is exactly what Ray's paper was about.  I agree with you Dave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.