bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Guys... I'm not  (Read 12251 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Guys... I'm not
« on: June 21, 2012, 05:48:49 PM »

The brightest tool in the shed. This was painfully obvious today in class. I've got heart and I desire to good. I'm no quitter and I'll never give up but please pray for me if you can. My exam is september 1st. There is alot riding on this exam.

God has certainly given me the fortitude and the dexterity to study every day for numerous hours (Thanks for the people who are praying for me constantly, of this I have no doubt). Something I could never do before but I'm still not there yet. My mind is still very weak at analyzing and solving problems through the smoke screens, chaos and that exist within each given passage under extreme pressures of limited time for each given passage/question.

So please, I know i'm being selfish and I'm sorry. I promise I will repay you all someday, someway, somehow by the grace of God. But please, please pray for me. I'm not asking to be a super intelligent arrogant pompous person who can solve any problem, I'm just asking that the Lord would be so merciful as to impart me with His wisdom and understanding that I may understand His creation not only spiritually but physically and scientifically so that I too, by His most marvelous love and divine influence upon my heart - may do good. So that I may get through this and be a physician like my God. (Albeit one who pales vastly in His comparison but nevertheless, one who stands in the shadows of His wings.)

Thank you.

Much love to you all. I know you guys have issues a million times worse than mine and I'm sorry but please know I love each and everyone of you and I will do everything in my power one day to help each and everyone of you so long as the Lord keep His hand close upon my heart.

God bless you all.

Alex
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:51:11 PM by lilitalienboi16 »
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Gina

Re: Guys... I'm not
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:56:14 PM »

I will pray for you, Alex. God's will be done.

Remember, you're being transformed by the renewing of your mind so you're not there yet -- none of us are yet. 

So what do we do?  We obey Christ and seek FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness, all of these things shall be added to you.

cjwood

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 07:06:48 PM »

alex, lil brother.  i'm just gonna go ahead and ask Jehovah to shower favor upon you.  it happens.  He loves you.  and He is with you even when you are sweating bullets taking your test. 

Favor, mercy, and grace i ask on your behalf, amen.   

claudia
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:10:07 AM by cjwood »

Gabriel

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 07:07:32 PM »

We will be praying for you, my bro Alex!  :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 06:39:52 PM »

Thank you everyone that is or has prayed for me. Words cannot express my gratitude. You are all, Lord willing, in my prayers.
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Extol

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 01:35:00 AM »

Alex Brother,
 I've been praying for you and will continue to do so.
  8)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 01:13:20 PM »

Thank you Jesse and thank you Godisgracious, your words are very kind to me. I'm giving it my best shot as God allows, everyday.

Btw Jesse, did you delete your facebook? You're no longer on my list :(

Extol

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 01:21:33 PM »

Yessir I haven't been on since the end of January, and it feels so good! This time I'm going to stay away for good. Never fear, we shall keep in contact on here.  8)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 01:47:15 AM »

Yessir I haven't been on since the end of January, and it feels so good! This time I'm going to stay away for good. Never fear, we shall keep in contact on here.  8)

Pshhhh, fine! :P J/k, sounds good xD

gmik

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 05:43:03 PM »

hi Alex, lil alien boy, of course i will remember you in thoughts and prayers...let us know how you do!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 07:06:09 PM »

You know.. I could have swore dennis posted in this thread, "rev." I was going to reply to him but now it's gone.

Well Dennis, if you read this;

A friend of mine..her mother, she gave me a stethascope. She knew how hard I had been studying and knew my desires and she gave me the stethascope that her son, keegan (I probably misspelled that) had recieved from the doctors. Her Son keegan was born with many disabilities and was often frequently at the hopsital and his mother spent alot of time their with him as well. Sadly keegan passed away and I believe it was around the age of perhaps 16 years old. Well, this as about 15 years ago or so, though my timeline could be off so don't crucify me if I have these dates wrong (You get the idea though :P) and this friend of mine, her mother, she had kept the stethascope all these years that the doctor had given her son many many years ago. Well.. for my birthday, she gave it to me.

There are no words to describe such a gift... I ... I was speechless, I , I wanted to refuse the gift. How could I take this from her, how could I accept this? She insited though, she insisted. She told me, She said, "Your hearts in the right place alex and the road is going to be hard and it's going to be long and you will probably fail along the way but I want you to succeed. Don't give up."

Now I'm paraphrasing part of that, as this was a few weeks ago as my birthday recently passed but.. I took this as a firm sign from our Lord, from my Father that this is exactly where He wants me to be and that He's going to make me learn what it means, to be like Him.

Honestly, my friends mother.. she.. well thinking about it makes me teary eyes because I never knew keegan and to know that his story, is something that has reached me and has absolutely moved me and to know I recieved such a beautiful gift. How could I ever repay him? He doesn't even know me but his mother knows me and she was moved to give me his stethascope.

I just.. There are no words to describe this event that happened to me. I can never be 100% certain of what it all means but it happened, and it was real and it moved me but most importantly it re-assured me. God said, I am here alex, You are where you are suppose to be in life and your future is in my hands, do not fear.

Gah, it's to hard to think about this all, makes a man tear up. Ugh. aodfjaoisf Anyway dennis... that's my story for ya.

And gmik, thank you for the prayers. It is because of my family, you all, that I have been given such fortitude and strength to study every day nearly without ceasing, for this exam.

I Will certainly update you all when I take the exam (September 1st) as to how I think I did.

Much love to you all.

In Christ,

Alex
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:49:12 PM by lilitalienboi16 »

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 03:52:59 AM »

excellent story alex.  i enjoyed it alot.  now, do the best you can at every turn in the road, and make your friend's mother proud.  she believes you can do it. 

your heart is being divinely influenced.  that's His grace.  continue to believe and trust in Him, and walk in that believing/faith.  i'm cheering for ya lil brother!

claudia
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:53:00 AM by cjwood »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 03:12:57 AM »

excellent story alex.  i enjoyed it alot.  now, do the best you can at every turn in the road, and make your friend's mother proud.  she believes you can do it. 

your heart is being divinely influenced.  that's His grace.  continue to believe and trust in Him, and walk in that believing/faith.  i'm cheering for ya lil brother!

claudia

Well thank you Claudia. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it, it was a very moving moment for me indeed.

Thank you for the support, i'll never be able to truly repay any of you for all the support and love you've given me but Lord knows I'll try my very best, if not today, then someday most certainly.

God bless,

Alex

cjwood

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 06:57:05 PM »

you owe none of us anything alex.  your love, support, like-mindedness in the True Gospel, and diligence are given to us every time you post.  just continue to keep faith in God and His power, as a shield for your right hand and your left as you continue this journey.  i am finding that this is the only way we can stay strong as we each go through our tests in this life.  and i have to remember to put on this armor every day.  without it we get sliced up by our adversary.  but, we have a Strong Helper. 

claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 02:47:01 AM »

you owe none of us anything alex.  your love, support, like-mindedness in the True Gospel, and diligence are given to us every time you post.  just continue to keep faith in God and His power, as a shield for your right hand and your left as you continue this journey.  i am finding that this is the only way we can stay strong as we each go through our tests in this life.  and i have to remember to put on this armor every day.  without it we get sliced up by our adversary.  but, we have a Strong Helper. 

claudia

So very beautifully put Claudia. Truer words never spoken. I pray for the whole family, that we may all wear His armor until the day of His coming, which hopefully.. is near!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 04:34:50 AM »

So everyone, just to keep you updated;

Today marks officially, the one month mark until my exam. D-Day, T-minus 30 days.

I can honestly say that it is because of your continuous prayer support that I have had the fortitude and endurance to study the things that have been required of me but I write again to simply say that I am not out of the woods yet.

This final month will be the most trying time, as my class for the exam has now ended and I no longer have the direction and guidance of my instructors... Now is the most difficult time because I must continue to study as much and as often as I can without the structure that the course had provided me. Without the schedule the class had set out for me.

I feel terrible again for asking but please, if you can remember me in your prayers, please pray the Lord continue to uphold me, that His grace be upon me. His divine influence upon my heart so that I may finish this and see it through to the end. I trust the Lord fully, I have no confidence in myself but i do have hope because I put my confidence in the our Father.

For those of you that do pray without posting, I thank you kindly for the bottom of my heart. You are in my prayers though I may not know you by name, I still do pray for you and everyone that I can remember by name, Lord willing.

Again, thank you, whatever comes of this, I thank you knowing it is a dept unto you all that I will probably never be able to fully repay.

I told my brother this today; "The greatest thing anyone could ever do for me, is to pray for me." I meant it and I still do. It is the greatest gift I could ever receive from anyone so thank you for giving me the greatest gift. God bless.

With much love in Christ,

Alex

Extol

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 12:43:13 PM »

Thanks for the update Alex. It's good to hear that God has been upholding you (I believe "fortitude" and "endurance" were two of the things I requested our Father to grant you  ;) ).

Keep up the good work and may the Lord's will be done. :)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 01:50:30 AM »

Thanks for the update Alex. It's good to hear that God has been upholding you (I believe "fortitude" and "endurance" were two of the things I requested our Father to grant you  ;) ).

Keep up the good work and may the Lord's will be done. :)

Thank you Jesse! I know you probably get sick of hearing please and thank you but it's all I can offer for now.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 02:46:30 PM »

UPDATE!! T-MINUS 1 week until Normandy invasion. D-DAY is rapidly approaching.

I have used by God's grace, all the strength He's given me to study with by the prayers that you have all sent me.

It has always been in His hands. I'm going to attempt one more practice test or two before the test day, last minute memorization etc... but I'm at the end here of my studying and this test is upon me. All I can do is hope and pray I get the just the right test that has all the things I'm good at in a way I understand them so that everything falls into place and I'm able to place a high score of 35-36.

Thank you again everyone and God bless. I will certainly let you know how the test goes and ultimately the score I received.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2012, 04:50:23 PM »

UPDATE!!!!

Attention dear forum members!!

My exam is TOMORROW! AT 8AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DON'T FORGET ME IN YOUR PRAYERS TONIGHT!

I will be relaxing today, taking it easy. Whatever I know, is there now and I really can't get much more in my tiny brain then already is there. So, as it's bee said a million times, It's up to the Big Man, as it always has been. What comes of this, comes of it.

God bless and thank you a million trillion times over!!

Sincerely,

You brother in Christ,

Alex
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.