bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Sequence and Progression of Ray's Work  (Read 4541 times)

Gina

The Sequence and Progression of Ray's Work
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:47:22 PM »

Can ya'll see the sequence and how God progressed his work much like that of Jesus through all of the New Testament?

The articles start off with him coming on the scene saying:  Repent! (ref.  letters to Hagee and Kennedy, the Tithing paper, and You Fools, You Hypocrites, You Snakes)

And then in the middle there's all of us being drawn to the site and being taught and learning much like the disciples of Christ.

And then he write his Judas paper, which is about Jesus' expressing forgiveness to all including those who did not understand who he was or his message.

Then TheTruth pulled out that before he died he basically said in his Mother's Day message son behold your mother.

And now we have his last paper Solving the Enigma of God and just like in Revelation his last words are: 

And this:

"He which testifies these things said, Surely I COME QUICKLY. A-men. Even so, COME, Lord Jesus."

And finally:

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with them, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God" (Rev. 21:2).

And God will be all in all.

I'm not saying Ray is Jesus Christ, I just think it's fascinating how God worked this.

He said in one of his letters to the forum and readers - "make God proud"  In other words, obey God.

Ray really believed and really obeyed God - God was definitely his First love.  I can't find any fault in anything he's done.  God through Ray shows me how to humbly submit to authority . . . and I like it.  :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:50:58 PM by Gina »

acomplishedartis

Re: The Sequence and Progression of Ray's Work
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 09:29:38 PM »

Gina, what a good eye to see things this way,

how interesting...

Gina

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 10:44:23 PM »

Thanks Moises, but now I'm looking a little closer and I see I transposed these two events. 

And then he write his Judas paper, which is about Jesus' expressing forgiveness to all including those who did not understand who he was or his message.

Then TheTruth pulled out that before he died he basically said in his Mother's Day message son behold your mother.

Do you think I should fix that? 

;D

theway

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 03:54:48 AM »

Blessings to all the eklektos of God  wow what more can i say about the Man Ray a real blessing to me, through Brother Rays writings the Good Lord has revealed to me much. Take for e.g. above called and chosen Rays writings have brought the gospel to me like beautiful music to my ears all i can say is thank you brother Ray you are still here with us in the spirit of Christ i have have recorded some of our Brothers writings and formatted them into mp3 so that,s me for music while i work. Over the past 5 years i have gone over all our brothers writings many times i my self was in the baptist church, my wife and i were married there and had our  baptism there that was about  44 years ago we were there 4 years then the Good Lord called us out we did a stint in the Pentecostal church and was called out of that too and now i have no church that i attend, but i fellow ship when ever i can like at my work place i  just ask the Lord for guidance. In the past year or so the Good Lord gave me a dream 11 questions to take to the 7 churches and all these questions and answers are backed up by our Brothers Rays writings. So i have been taking them to all the major churches here in NZ and the Good Lord said to me Build my church, ? and i am positive that most of His called are here in Bible Truths. Oh be fore i go i would like to thank all those who made it possible for bible truths web site His Grace and Peace be with you all of the eklektos of God i believe i read 12 tribes  x 12   
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:04:29 AM by theway »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 04:39:12 AM »

:) :)   to gina and theway.

claudia

acomplishedartis

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 01:16:00 PM »

Thanks Moises, but now I'm looking a little closer and I see I transposed these two events. 

Do you think I should fix that? 

;D

I got it anyway...

-------------------------------------------------

I think Jesus loved her earthly mother very much. I am always reminded of the time when he was busy at a certain place and he was told that His mother and brothers where looking for Him. Maybe Jesus was able to see beyond what was going on with the intentions of the one bringing this message (or He took the perfect opportunity to bring this teaching out) and so He said that everyone who does the will of His Father was His mother and brothers and sisters and then he stretched out his hand toward his disciples. But He wasn't being disrespectful with his earthly mother. He knew what was going on in there. Maybe they wanted to take His divinity out of Him by saying that at that time, in front of everyone, in that context or maybe He just took the opportunity to show us why does everyone who leaves everything to follow him (including relatives) will gain many brothers, many sisters and many mothers.

Gina

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 12:27:52 AM »

I think you're right, Moises.  Good eye!

rsks

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 05:59:33 PM »

Nice job all of you guys!  :D Thank you.

ez2u

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 02:10:52 AM »

thanks for sharing this Gina

Gina

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 03:46:05 AM »

My pleasure. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.