bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Apologies  (Read 4290 times)

Origen II

My Apologies
« on: July 22, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »

Many things have come to my attention as of late. I have realized quite a bit and am continuing to put this realization into practice. Throughout my studies I have come to understand a spiritual truth as an Apologist and a studier of God's Word. This one verse has taught me many things:

But Jesus said to him, “Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will perish by the sword."(Matthew 26:52)

This verse has spoken to me, telling me to lay down my weapons. From this, I have learned not to be as confrontational as I used to be and to let the Lord work for me. This is still a hard thing to accept, though and is still taking much time.

What I came to apologize for are my harsh words towards some of the decisions Ray has been making as of late. I did not realize the overall conflict between he and Mike and I assumed too much before it was known. Though I sided with Ray on the issue before, I have also come to critisize his recent actions regarding the forum. There are things I don't agree with, but I should have kept a tighter lock on my tongue. For this, I am sorry. I'm sorry to Ray for what he has had to go through and I am sorry that things have somehow "fallen apart" in the past few months. With that said, I do not agree with the discussion board being taken away, but I will not attack the decision any longer.

I and Nightmare, who are residents here at this board, have branched off to form a school of thought for we believers in Christ. I hope that Ray and the rest of you here will accept us peacfully and venture to us whenever you seek debate or to see what others believe in a controlled environment. Not to shamelessly plug or take people from this site, but I want us to be able to congregate in harmony and love. I hope you all understand.

I hope you all accept my apology and many blessings to you all.

nightmare sasuke

Re: My Apologies
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »

I apologize as well. While I still stand by my opinion that we should love eachother and try to work things out, new details, which have came to my attention, made me realize there's not much more Ray can do concerning Mike. Ray is running a site, and he is trying to keep his content free of errors, and this would be very difficult to avoid if he was still affiliated with Mike.

I still disagree with a few methods on this website, and with the removal of the general discussion board, but I will try to keep my opinion to myself.

Anyway, I'm sorry for trying to remove specs, with a beam sticking out of my eye. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.