bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camping Calendar  (Read 8366 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Camping Calendar
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 08:54:26 PM »

thank you mark for posting the Scriptures which you did.  they are very timely, and wise words. 

claudia

Gina

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 09:45:41 PM »

Having had a closer look at Camping, his spirit kinda reminds me of John Nash -- especially as played by Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind. 

The scene in the beginning where John and the guys are in the commons (or park) playing that board game.  Then John loses the game and freaks out!  And his schoolmate laughs right in his face and goes, "The hubris of the defeated."  And John storms off in a huff.

John Nash's illness and fascination with "numbers" was sparked by pride. 

"I need to look through...

to the governing dynamics.

Find a truly original idea.

That's the only way I'll ever distinguish myself.

It's the only way that I'll ever-

Matter.

Yes.) 

We all have that in us.  Just a quick personal observation.   Not judging.

doug

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 11:52:25 PM »

Since God is the cause of all things [including Mr.Camping's false beliefs] and He Himself brings people and circumstances into our lives, we must always be aware of just why these things are brought about

Thank you Mark for those scriptures showing what a false prophet and false teacher is and how they are used by God for our admonition and how we as true believers are to respond in our maturing process. The Word is sharper than any two edged sword and when it cuts it is painful.  But in order to grow we must all go through it.  Better now than later.

I appreciate the time and effort you put into your word studies to teach all of us the scriptures.

doug

Marky Mark

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 05:02:10 PM »

You are very welcome Claudia. :)

You are also welcome Doug,but for the record, I do not teach. A teacher I am not. I would consider myself rather a helper or some form of a support system for the Truth seekers here on the forum. ;)

Thanks...

Peace...Mark
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.