bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 4521 times)

virginiabm

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer Request
« on: July 03, 2012, 09:25:23 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Virginia I have been reading and watching the forum for  awhile. Just tryin to learn and I have a great deal. I need pray from everyone. My husband has a anerysum of the stomache, I know I didn't spell that right but... it is a size 6.2, that is at the dangerous stage and I am scared. I know I have to pray in accord with God's will and I try very hard to do that and hang on to it, but myself gets in there and I tend to be selfish and I don't want to be. Pray that the Almighty God will help me be at peace with whatever His will is for us. I need strenght to get through this. We have been married 17 years come October and I can't see me without him in my life right now. I am 54 and he is 65. We need your prayers for strenght. Thank you all very much.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:50:11 AM by Dave in Tenn »

Gina

Re: Re: 144,000?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 09:45:39 PM »

Dear Virginia, I will definitely be praying for you and your husband.  (I'm sorry you're scared. I would be too.)

Nan

Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »

Virginia, I am so sorry your and your husband are going through this and I will pray for you both.

Joel

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »

Virginia, I pray it is God's will that your husband is delivered from this evil.

Joel

virginiabm

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 10:48:09 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers. the Doctors have not even given him an appointment yet to see what they can to. they have known about this thing since may the 7th, I think they are waiting for it to burst. My husband Charles was in the vietnam war in 67-68 and they sprayed agent orange all over the veterans and most if not all have contracted some kind of physcial sickness from this stuff.
  The pain doctor he seen yesterday requested a consultion asap for him, she thought he had already gotten seen. We did not know this was so sever and dangerous. I am a little more at peace with it right now be cause I know God is in control, but that comes and goes. I am trying to hang on to my faith as the days goes by and nothing is happening to fix this thing.
   The doctor said if it burst he would not have a chance to get to the hospital in time. He would bleed out before I could get him there.
  Thank you all again and may God bless each and everyone of you for loving His Truth (Jesus).

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 11:56:03 PM »

Will be praying for you both! I'm sorry to hear about this very trying to time for you. I do pray our Father show you favor and mercy and most definitely to your husband.

Our God is a physician above all physicians, one capable of giving life even unto the dead. What power and beauty, A quality i admire so greatly. Your husband, is indeed, in the best of hands. The hands of THE Physician who loves without limit.

With love,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

cjwood

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 04:00:45 AM »

virginia, i add my voice to the prayers being said for you and your husband.  it is so frustrating to see veterans treated with such disrespect.  your husband needs and deserves immediate attention.  i pray that the help he needs is at hand.  and that you be given comfort for your soul.  please keep us posted.

claudia
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 01:02:39 AM by cjwood »

virginiabm

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 06:31:51 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers. My husband has finally got an appointment with the Doctor to see if he can do the operation that Charles needs. The Doctors say that only certain people can qualify for this type. This kind will be less evasive, they would not have to open him up, but if not he will have to go to the Army hospital and they will have to do it the harder way. I know all is in the hands of God and I agree and accept His will in our lives, but I can't help but cry sometimes from not knowing. I worry about things that have not happen yet and they might not happen. I can't seem to help myself at this point, but I am trying and I ask Father to give me strenght not only for me but for Charles. We will be seeing the Doctor Thursday the 12th. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place, because if they don't do something soon the thing could rupture and if they do something soon he might not make it out of the operating room. I just can't see myself without him in my life, but I know I might have to face that and I know too Our Father will see me through. I know I am rambling and I am sorry please forgive me, but my heart is breaking and I just needed to vent my feelings with someone who cares and been there.
     I do alot of reading on this here forum and learn alot from the conversations you all have. How close you all are to one another even if you haven't met, but share the same faith. I love that. That is true love. I love reading ray's articles and seeing the truth in them. It is a real blessing and a whole lot of freedom from fear of the unknown, because we know and believe. Thank you for listening and praying for Charles and me. Lots of love to all of you.
                                                                  Virginia     
p.s I am from North Carolina

Gina

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 07:25:28 PM »

I don't call what you did rambling; I know I do it.  I think it's perfectly okay to ramble when we're scared.  In fact, it should be mandated. ;)

Everyone here is so amazing, you're so right.  I mean, for proof of that -- just look at how well they treat me! (I'm dead serious.  They treat me like a queen.)  How much more deserving are you since you're not a smart alec, like me.

But seriously, Virginia - Virginia from North Carolina, you are loved and appreciated and I know we're all glad you're here.  We'll continue to pray for you and your husband and ask that God hold you both in His arms during this most difficult time of your lives.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 08:11:37 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers. My husband has finally got an appointment with the Doctor to see if he can do the operation that Charles needs. The Doctors say that only certain people can qualify for this type. This kind will be less evasive, they would not have to open him up, but if not he will have to go to the Army hospital and they will have to do it the harder way. I know all is in the hands of God and I agree and accept His will in our lives, but I can't help but cry sometimes from not knowing. I worry about things that have not happen yet and they might not happen. I can't seem to help myself at this point, but I am trying and I ask Father to give me strenght not only for me but for Charles. We will be seeing the Doctor Thursday the 12th. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place, because if they don't do something soon the thing could rupture and if they do something soon he might not make it out of the operating room. I just can't see myself without him in my life, but I know I might have to face that and I know too Our Father will see me through. I know I am rambling and I am sorry please forgive me, but my heart is breaking and I just needed to vent my feelings with someone who cares and been there.
     I do alot of reading on this here forum and learn alot from the conversations you all have. How close you all are to one another even if you haven't met, but share the same faith. I love that. That is true love. I love reading ray's articles and seeing the truth in them. It is a real blessing and a whole lot of freedom from fear of the unknown, because we know and believe. Thank you for listening and praying for Charles and me. Lots of love to all of you.
                                                                  Virginia     
p.s I am from North Carolina

Oh Virginia, Please don't ask for our forgivness, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for.

We are ALL praying for you, that includes the many who have read this post and not responded. They will not abandon you, we are all family here, we all share the same Father (All creation does =]). We are of the same body.

None of us knows what the Father has planned but we are told by Him to be there for one another and to comfort each other. Love is the most important thing above all things in this life, to love one another and to love our Father above all.

We love you and your husband Virginia. :)

God bless,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Vera

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 02:02:22 AM »

Virginia,
I'm also praying for you and your husband Charles. May God bless you with strength and comfort you with His peace, love and His healing. He will never leave you nor forsake you......while He is working in your life we will praise Him...
in Christ love,
Vera

Gina

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 12:51:27 AM »

Hey Virginia.

You're still on my mind. 

I pray the peace that passes all understanding garrisons your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.