bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I listened to the roofer!  (Read 3770 times)

Duane

I listened to the roofer!
« on: July 08, 2012, 03:33:05 AM »

I've been a "B-T'er" for about three years and I am free from the "Church of Babylon" except I enjoy listening to Dr. Charles
Stanley.  He does a good over-all presentation but it is inaccurate and how do I know? 
It sure is odd that a well dressed, well spoken Dr. of Theology doesn't know as much about the Bible as a retired roofer named L. Ray Smith that taught me the difference between gospel TRUTH and theological inaccuracies--that are passed down from generation to generation in our nations Seminaries.
Now it is more fun to listen to Dr. Stanley to spot where he is right and were he is wrong..
Thank you, Ray and moderators!
Duane   

newgene87

Re: I listened to the roofer!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 11:49:26 PM »

beautiful. i have to fully agree on this one here. i've been a "B-Ter" for 5 years now (forumer for only a year tho :P), but stayed loyal to the teachings; and ever since then, i hear "Men of God", accredited Professors of the Bible, "Anointed" Preachers whove been preaching twice as long as i've been living and it's soooooo amazing how i can spot lie after lie after lie from a ROOFER (and a former Soldier since i'm a Soldier btw  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D). I really do praise God for the humility of Ray and His fire for blazing the Truth of the Scriptures and for God opening my ears and heart to these truths. I feel like a human lie detecter when i listen to christian radios, go to churches and songs. Like, there is NO scriptural backbone to 99 1/2 of the things they say, and they start off saying "God said..." or "the bibe says...". i actually take a little pleasure listening to Preachers of Great reputation, and spotting their lies. It actually lets me know just how much of the bible i actually know. thankfully ive been a student of the bible since i was 16 but these truths at 19; turned my perspective completely around and now - i can reference almost anything YET truth is what's more importance.

Ditto. Thank you, Ray and moderators! Specifically Kat cause you've been indirectly teaching me as much as Ray has since i've noticed the forum. Other than that, May you Rest in Peace Ray. I wish i couldve met you :D

darren

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 01:29:36 AM »

I have been listing to the Jesus Christ show on the radio for awhile. I wonder how many people listen to this program. I listen to the callers in hopes theres one person who can show this guy as the fraud that he is. This man like so many others who teach and preach in churches across this country who gives false teaching and false hopes to so many hurt, desperate and loss people looking for truth. Man, I mean some of these callers are in such pain looking for ansewers. This is a shame.  Do you guys believe that these teachers and priest KNOW they are teaching false doctrine and leading them right into the hands of Satan's deception.

Darren

Gina

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 03:04:29 AM »

I have been listing to the Jesus Christ show on the radio for awhile. I wonder how many people listen to this program. I listen to the callers in hopes theres one person who can show this guy as the fraud that he is. This man like so many others who teach and preach in churches across this country who gives false teaching and false hopes to so many hurt, desperate and loss people looking for truth. Man, I mean some of these callers are in such pain looking for ansewers. This is a shame.  Do you guys believe that these teachers and priest KNOW they are teaching false doctrine and leading them right into the hands of Satan's deception.

Darren

Darren, I never heard of that show.  I don't really listen to the radio.  But the way it works in radio is -- they would never allow someone to come on and expose him.  They'd cut them clean off, never let them through.  It would ruin the show.  It's pitiful.  And they don't CARE that they're teaching false doctrine because they don't believe God anyway. 

It's like Ray said, It's not ALL about the money: it is ONLY about the money!

The Lake of Fire - Installment XVI—HELL: Part C
( bible-truths.com/lake16-C.html )

It breaks your heart.  Who knows, maybe God will cause one of those callers to Google the name of that show and find their way here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 20 queries.