bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver  (Read 12171 times)

the truth

Re: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 10:28:48 AM »

Hello,

That is true John there is No temple today thus No Sacrifices.However there is coming a day when there WILL be a temple in Ezekiel chapter 40-48.Then whats going to happen?Zechariah..... chapter 14....What happen at those feast? Who was it that put these  feast in place?Was it man or God?What will God do about?I think and this is just me mined you.Luke 24-44 will some how kick in.

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them—These, are my words, which I spake unto you yet being with you: That all the things that are written in the law of Moses......Torah..... and the Prophets and Psalms, concerning me, must needs be fulfilled.
Luk 24:45 Then, opened he their mind, to understand the Scriptures.

But as you said yesterday"We are not as Spiritually smart as we think we are.And as I said yesterday I am reminded of that everyday.

Also, why is it  when you mention the Law/Torah...Everbody seems to think your want to.. or think that---- we are suppose to keep it today?

This whole thing reminds me of the tradition of men really.They don't understand that when something is dead doesn't mean it will continue to stay that way!

And I would add...Isa 46:10 Declaring from the beginning, the latter end, And from olden time, that which had never been done,—Saying My purpose shall stand, and All my pleasure, will I perform;

Now,I think its only fair to share my view point .But one thing is for sure .When your not allowed to share that in depth you try to give a glimpse were you can.

Thanks for your view point John .I as always take it into consideration.Jerry

walt123

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 10:51:34 AM »

Hello, All

Here is a visual,of refining silver.

http://youtu.be/umg3WSdPWHY

walt

the truth

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »

Hello Eggi,Just a little more to think on friend.

G365
ἀνανεόω
ananēoō
an-an-neh-o'-o
From G303 and a derivative of G3501; to renovate, that is, reform: - renew.

Heb 12:24  AndG2532 to JesusG2424 the mediatorG3316 of the newG3501 covenant,G1242 andG2532 to the bloodG129 of sprinkling,G4473 that speakethG2980 better thingsG2909 thanG3844 that of Abel.G6

G3501
νέος, νεώτερος
neos  neōteros
neh'-os, neh-o'-ter-os
A primary word, including the comparative (second form); “new”, that is, (of persons) youthful, or (of things) fresh; figuratively regenerate: - new, young.

Also...See these verses

Mat 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:20  For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Also...Luk 24:44  And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Something to consider?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:27:01 PM by the truth »

the truth

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 01:40:25 PM »

Also...H8451תּרה    תּורה
tôrâh  tôrâh
to-raw', to-raw'
From H3384; a precept or statute, especially the Decalogue or Pentateuch: - law

Psa 119:142  Thy righteousnessH6666 is an everlastingH5769 righteousness,H6664 and thy lawH8451 is the truth.H571

2Pe 2:2  And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 04:13:45 PM »

Also...H8451תּרה    תּורה
tôrâh  tôrâh
to-raw', to-raw'
From H3384; a precept or statute, especially the Decalogue or Pentateuch: - law

Psa 119:142  Thy righteousnessH6666 is an everlastingH5769 righteousness,H6664 and thy lawH8451 is the truth.H571

2Pe 2:2  And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Jesus made it so simple for us so that we don't even have to know Hebrew or Greek.

Jesus said all the Law, Prophets, and the Writings are summed up in two statements: 1) Love God with the totality of our being (the 1st and most important commandment), and 2) Love our neighbor as ourselves.

the truth

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 07:48:42 PM »

Very true John! IF......Rev 22:14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.