bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Supplements that Mr. Ray took?  (Read 4001 times)

uridimitri

Supplements that Mr. Ray took?
« on: July 14, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum, I just recently read the message from Mr. Ray on April 2, 2011 wherein he gave an update on his condition (May I say that his departure is such a big loss. I wish I had learned about BT and Mr. Ray much much earlier). In it he said:

"If anyone would be interested, I guess I could post a list of all the supplements I take along with the other daily programs and procedures that I follow."

Has any one asked? Has he posted it somewhere in this forum? If anyone knows please reply. Thank you.

God bless us all.

Uri

gmik

Re: Supplements that Mr. Ray took?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 06:53:28 PM »

Sorry cant help,  I just wanted to say hi and welcome you!!  I know Ray did take a LOT of supplements.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 08:21:21 PM »

Hi Uri,

Welcome to the forum  :)
Ray never did send a list of the supplements he was on to the forum. I don't know if it would be of any use, other than interesting to see. But I can tell you he was going to a naturopath doctor that ran tests to formulated Ray's supplements to fit his needs. And he was on an extremely large number of them daily, along with an extraordinary diet plan to combat his late stage cancers.

But just thought I would tell you the little I know of. But his naturopath was Dr. Steger who has a book 'The Nutrition Factor.' You could write or call his office for info to purchase his book.

Dr. Jimmy Steger N.D., Ph.D., D.MA.
4412 Goverment Blvd.
Mobile, AL  36693
251-660-1240     

mercy, peace and love
Kat

uridimitri

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 12:35:01 PM »

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thanks Kat too, for the info.

God bless.

Uri

Gina

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »

Hi there and welcome!

I'm Gina from California. 

I asked Ray once what he was taking but he never did respond with specifics or actual names of supplements.  I know he was taking a LOT of supplements (like 100 spaced out over the course of each day) and one he was getting at cost.

I started taking a supplement that my friend on the forum recommended.  It's a concentrated mix of all different kinds of fruits, nuts, seeds and vegetables and it's kind of expensive, but you'd never have to take another synthetic supplement if you drank this. 

And the best part is there are no additives and no contraindications because it's all natural.

And there are no known allergens like, gluten (very little soy) and no peanuts or almonds. 

I personally believe the man who formulated this is on to something really special (maybe a bit of a genius re food combining). 

Everybody's different, but for me it's working in ways I hadn't imagined.  It's a little surprising.

If anyone's interested I can send you a link.

:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 17 queries.