bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Scripture Study?  (Read 3501 times)

newgene87

Any Scripture Study?
« on: July 17, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »

now i remember learning there are to be no teaching on the forum and all and i honor that. So i wonder; does anyone hold any type of bible study?? let's say, facebook? another site (but honoring the teachings here)?? or perhaps in North Carolina near the Raleigh durham area :D? Just wondering. i would love to be near people who have these truths and collectively learn.

Thanks,
Eugene

the truth

Re: Any Scripture Study?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 10:52:38 PM »

Newgene

I was wondering the same thing?I have been studying the feast.And i can tell you its been incredible study.In fact its been the most awesome thing i have ever studied.I know thats saying alot but i feel that way.

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Any Scripture Study?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 12:12:03 PM »

Hi again Jerry Bulla,

The O. T. has much value when understood to be the only scripture that Lord Jesus, the 12 apostles and Saul/Paul had for reference to guide themselves in sharing the "gospel". We need to inform ourselves about what they knew and when they knew it so we do not end up in the error of the major Christian denominations of teaching that the "Jews" killed our savior and we need to fight Christ's battles for him by changing the world through our puny human efforts etc.
bob.breyfogle@gmail.com
Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.