bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A tread dedicated to all the quiet old time members, new comers and the...  (Read 6225 times)

acomplishedartis

''A TREAD DEDICATED TO ALL THE QUIET OLD TIME MEMBERS, NEW COMERS AND THE FORGOTTEN BELIEVERS WHOM ARE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE''

On here, people go and come while this forum has stay still since its inception. Reasons for

many to stay around and post not can be so many (I don't think that coming

here and posting not is  a negative thing)… I believe we have not even a little idea of how

much influence the writings of Ray have had and will still. The people posting in the

forum who come back trough seasons (like me) is just a very small portion of how

ENORMOUS is this ball that keeps on rolling…….. I have met in person people on bible

conferences and trough the forum whom doesn’t post that much

or doesn’t post at all whom are trying to live by a higher spiritual standard while trying to

please God with their life, I have also been able to know of some others trough them. And I

am sure that if you start researching and putting attention on your surroundings you will

probably find more and more.  I think we live on a very, VERY important transitional age in

history, the internet is way bigger and more powerful that the printing press, and just look how

much influence the protestant revolution was able to accomplished because of that new

technology. Of course I know that no one can come to God if He doesn’t call him first.

However, as in my case, God called me trough a website, I was already looking for answers

and I am still, peace of mind is a priceless thing to posses.

On the fall of 2009 I was able to travel 2 days and a half in bus to assist to the bible

conference in mobile, I wanted to interact face to face with other people whose main

believes where the same as mines, because I didn’t knew of more than one person that

believed as I do, I certainly didn’t regret that long trip at all, even so in that time I sacrificed a

lot of comfort and resources to make it. What is interesting is that on my way back I had

much more resources than when I left because many people in the conference knew about

my long trip and give me donations. My heart was so grateful, I remember it all so well and

clear... Anyway. Before I get too sentimental. I just wish that Ray had would be able to see (and

sometime he will) much more of the consequences of his writings and life example.

This forum is a place for community and to get reinforced and encourage in what has

already been revealed to us. It might not have the enough space to let some people

teach a whole new topic. However, even if we keep studying farther and find about new

stuff in our own, the truths that should keep us glued when coming here are (and will always be) important

and strong enough to keep the fellowship. So, let’s get some fun, judge not and even if we

don’t post that much because whatever the circumstances, let’s try to still show presence

once a while! That will surely give more live to this breathing organism that is still alive, and

if God’s will; it will stay still. I am sure there are hundreds of great people that we don’t know

about whom are out there somewhere keeping the faith and spreading love. For them too, I

dedicate this tread.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:30:10 PM by Moises G. »

bluzman

Good thread Moises, my friend.
Bluzman

Gina

Yes, good thread. 

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member

Thanks Moises for taking the time to write these encouraging word. This forum is an oasis where one can come and cool down from the chores of life and drink from the support and wisdom of others.

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

space.ace.jase

Thank you for sharing Moises!

One thing I want to add too is that for anyone who might be on the fence about joining or posting on the forum is that I have received nothing but love, support and encouragement from the BT forum members which I really appreciate and thank God for.

God bless,
Jase

Vera

Thank you Moises,
I consider myself as a new member who doesn't post so often - or better said " I don't get involved into many discussions, just yet. But I love you all and I'm very grateful for every of your posts which I have been reading it makes me to study more deeply and get ready to join you one day. For now I'm with you in Spirit....... God bless you Moises for this tread.
I know Ray would rejoice over this, knowing how many of us are out there, feeding of God's Truths he was teaching.....and how many of you are blessed with God's wisdom. Thank you for sharing. :)
Vera

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member

very sweet thread moises.  i especially enjoyed your words about the printing press versus the internet.  i also enjoyed so much meeting you at the '09 conference, after having communicated with you through the forum.  i am looking forward to seeing you in mexico sometime next week.  precious fellowship. 

ray would surely be blessed by your words.

claudia

gmik

thanks moises...i think i am one of the old time quiet ones ;)

acomplishedartis

Good thread Moises, my friend.
Bluzman
Thanks for calling me friend Bluzman. I am sure if we would ever met in person it would feel as if we are long time friends.

Yes, good thread.

:)

Thanks Moises for taking the time to write these encouraging word. This forum is an oasis where one can come and cool down from the chores of life and drink from the support and wisdom of others.

God bless you,
Eirik

You are so right about this place as an oasis, what a good word to describe it. Someday if God's will, I would love to build an small community of believers living and sharing together on meat-life, (even so is just me and a wife, I would be very grateful)

Thank you for sharing Moises!

One thing I want to add too is that for anyone who might be on the fence about joining or posting on the forum is that I have received nothing but love, support and encouragement from the BT forum members which I really appreciate and thank God for.

God bless,
Jase
you welcome. If you feel these way, then that's a great contribution to this tread I bet!

Thank you Moises,
I consider myself as a new member who doesn't post so often - or better said " I don't get involved into many discussions, just yet. But I love you all and I'm very grateful for every of your posts which I have been reading it makes me to study more deeply and get ready to join you one day. For now I'm with you in Spirit....... God bless you Moises for this tread.
I know Ray would rejoice over this, knowing how many of us are out there, feeding of God's Truths he was teaching.....and how many of you are blessed with God's wisdom. Thank you for sharing. :)
Vera

Vera, for me, it took me like a year before I started talking in the forum, that was a couple years ago! I am glad I jumped to the pool. In my case I don't get involved into many DEEP discussions unless I have the time and believe to know what I am talking about. And that doesn't happen too often, only once on a while.

very sweet thread moises.  i especially enjoyed your words about the printing press versus the internet.  i also enjoyed so much meeting you at the '09 conference, after having communicated with you through the forum.  i am looking forward to seeing you in mexico sometime next week.  precious fellowship. 

ray would surely be blessed by your words.

claudia

Thanks. yeah, I always like to think about how technology is reshaping and rewriting many views regarding what is considered common knowledge or is taken for granted by generations.

I am looking forward to see you soon as well!
You should email me soon.

I have seen you posting often.. are you using sarcasm in here?
That would be funny.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:08:59 AM by Moises G. »

acomplishedartis

haha.

I just saw that you have made 3468 posts already.

So that was sarcasm.

And you are funny.

:)

gmik

heeheee ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.