bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Who will we be?  (Read 16662 times)

lderr

Who will we be?
« on: July 20, 2012, 02:20:24 PM »

I've been thinking (wondering?) lately, When the Lord's people are resurrected, what will we be like? 
Yes, we read:
 "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." (1 John 3:2 KJV)
And,
" For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (1 Corinthians "15:53 KJV)
And, 
"For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. (Mark 12:25 KJV)

But that falls short of my curiosity.    

Who will we be?  We have learned that a large part of our human thought process is a result of environment, genetics and chemistry , among other things.  For example, when I don't get enough sleep I am irritable and more likely to say negative things about my surroundings and events in the news.  Is that who I always am? No. 

If I were an 18th century hat-maker and were exposed to frequent high levels of  mercury I would develop personality disorders due to mercury poisoning.  My behavior would deteriorate until I was " mad as a hatter".  Is that who I am? No.

If I were born with a slight mutation in my genetic makeup, at some point I would start to hallucinate and believe I was hearing voices telling me to do things.  Is that who I am?  I don't think so.

Or again with genetics.  Researchers have found that people with a certain gene are more prone to worry.   In the ages to come, will these resurrected people still be worriers?  Probably not.

So what will we be like?  Is it the chemistry of our bodies that makes us who we are, and what will we be like without it?

You can see that I have questions.  

Lewis   :-\

doug

Re: Who will we be?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »

Onelove said:   quote... Don't worry about anything.

Please forgive me.... I just couldn't pass this one up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-Fk1PwVeU

doug

edit -  No.... I guess Onelove quoted Ray saying, don't worry about anything.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:58:33 PM by doug »

doug

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »

Lewis -

On a more serious note.... it seems as though God has intentionally left out a whole bunch of information on the coming Kingdom Age.  I guess our imaginations can run wild on this one.  You posed an interesting question though... and I believe Onelove gave us some good insight.

Here's another similar question that I have had.  If there isn't going to be marriage ultimately after the resurrection for the elect...  then what will be the purpose of even having a gender?  Male and female?  It seems to me that we are going to be made into totally different sexless beings.   Or.... am I reading too much into the no marriage statement?  ::)

Here we go imaginations....

doug
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:24:56 PM by doug »

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 10:33:20 PM »

Friend Lewis,

Well we will all, women & men, be the BRIDE of Christ and that is a marriage arrangement.
I think that fact also should lead us to better see our position relating to Lord Jesus.
We will be the most perfectly submissive bride that one can imagine and our desire will be toward our husband.

Then also we can see more deeply into our relationship by what is spoken of in Proverbs 31, especially if we apply those thoughts in a spiritual sense in that we will be responsible for the daily care of those who we are teaching righteousness. They will be our household of faith.

How's that for starters, Indianabob

The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.

2 What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

3 Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:

5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.

6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

7 Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

8 Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

the truth

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 10:51:44 PM »

Hello,Lewis

you ask?.........Who will we be?....and... what will we be like?

who will we be......Kings and Priest if we are elect!....Rev 5:10  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

what will we be like......Considering the Body has to be were the head is. Eph 2:6 And raised us up together, and seated us together in the heavenlies, in Christ.As the" Mystery" that Paul spoke of through out his writings.The body.... the Christ!

On a more serious note.... it seems as though God has intentionally left out a whole bunch of information on the coming Kingdom Age.

I see were Zech-Chapter 14...gives us a great idea of what will be going on in the kingdom age.People of the earth will be coming up to perform the feast of Tabernacles.

Also ,The Kings and Priest we teach the Gentiles Families that made it through the tribulation of those days as they will still be populating during those times.Satan is bound for a season.

The prophets speak of a temple being built during that time.Ezekiel Chapters 40-48.And there is really much more.

doug

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 12:14:57 AM »

Hi Jerry -

Nice answer to my statement about the Kingdom Age.  (as it stood)

I need to define what I meant to say more clearly.... because that is not what I meant to say, nor do I believe that is what Lewis was questioning as to his comments.  My mistake, but here is what I meant to say:

It seems as though God has intentionally left out a whole bunch of information on what we as individuals (the elect) will be like physically in the Kingdom Age. (our chemisty make up, our identities, our features, our senses, etcetra)

Sorry to have misled you... and I'm sure, others!  :D

doug
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 12:48:37 AM by doug »

the truth

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 11:21:17 AM »

Hello Doug

Thanks Doug....I want to first say.I know here on the forum that we have to watch every word we say.Because we could easly mis lead someone.And I know for sure its frustrating when we do get mis-understood our family comes on here and seems like calls us out.Well please know I am not calling you out.I enjoy your comments and insight here on the forum. IT... is  as you are sharing...... it is a mis interpertation of the thought the person was or is trying to get across.I will say this by exsperience...hehe...It sure makes us a lot sharper the next post!

Thanks Doug for your response and thanks for being concerned for those on the forum.Jerry

Marky Mark

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »

It seems as though God has intentionally left out a whole bunch of information on what we as individuals (the elect) will be like physically in the Kingdom Age. (our chemisty make up, our identities, our features, our senses, etcetra)

Doug,what makes you believe that the elect will be raised into physical bodies?

Peace...Mark

doug

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 11:00:47 PM »

Hi Mark -

We will be raised as spiritual bodies uncorrupted but I believe we will be able to show ourselves physically at will just as Jesus did after His ascention and return to earth.  His transformed body must have certainly not looked the same because most that He appeared Himself to didn't recognize Him.  I believe we will be like Him in that way as having a physical body.  After all, does "spiritual" body have to mean "invisible" body?  Or, is it a body that is physical but not corrupted?

Acts 1:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

I suppose it is just conjecture without scriptural proof of the elect being raised the same way as Jesus will come again.

doug
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:46:50 AM by doug »

santgem

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »

We will be a JOCOPELO!

having!

1.  Joy
2.  Contentment
3.  Peace
4.  Love

lderr

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 10:27:15 AM »

B-T post

I think some of you are on he right track.

". . .  then what will be the purpose of even having a gender?  Male and female?"
Do the angels have a gender? I didn't think so. 

What will life on the earth be like? Jerry, you point to Zech. 14. and that may be it, for those who survive Christ's return.  But what about the resurrected? 

I am curious about our world. I like to know how things work. Why they work. I would be content to know EVERYTHING about the universe. Will I still have that curiosity as a king and priest? Or is that something that will purged and refined away?  The cares and concerns of this world may not be needed in a spiritual realm.

I can do little but wait and see.  Until then, yes, I only have moments of JOCOPELO, until I am perfected.  
What I read here, what I learn here, from Ray and others, is an immense help.

Lewis

Rob M

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 01:09:46 PM »

B-T post

I think some of you are on he right track.

". . .  then what will be the purpose of even having a gender?  Male and female?"
Do the angels have a gender? I didn't think so.

What will life on the earth be like? Jerry, you point to Zech. 14. and that may be it, for those who survive Christ's return.  But what about the resurrected?

I am curious about our world. I like to know how things work. Why they work. I would be content to know EVERYTHING about the universe. Will I still have that curiosity as a king and priest? Or is that something that will purged and refined away?  The cares and concerns of this world may not be needed in a spiritual realm.

I can do little but wait and see.  Until then, yes, I only have moments of JOCOPELO, until I am perfected. 
What I read here, what I learn here, from Ray and others, is an immense help.

Lewis
Lewis, what do you mean by "for those who survive Christ's return"? ..I'm still learning of such things!

Rob

Kat

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 04:47:18 PM »

Hi Lewis,

We are all having varied life circumstances that occur in our lives and all these many different things that happen is creating us into all these unique individuals.  So all this characteristic that we develop are important to retain so that people will have their individuality. But of course these personality traits are developed from a carnal nature and that will need to be corrected.

The elect were chosen before they were born and I believe their whole life is for them to be prepared for the place they will one day have as ruling with Christ. But everyone starts off in darkness an must be brought to the light (Jesus Christ). In this life the elect are given an earnest of the Spirit, but when they are born into the kingdom they will have a full measure as Christ does and that will give them all they need to serve God completely and perfectly as we know Christ did on earth. I think Christ after His resurrection is an example of what it will be like after the resurrection for the elect. Though Christ only appeared to His elect, but then the elect will be coming to deal with the corrupt world.

Now something that occurs to me is that not all those in the resurrection will need a lot of correction, think about John the Baptist and the Prophets, etc. I could see how they would serve a very important place physically on earth. Just something to think about.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:17:18 AM by Kat »

doug

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »

Alright Lewis!  -  I said that we could let our imaginations run "wild" (well, not that wild if you know what I mean!) on the topic that you proposed.  (One of my favorite - & underrated - animated Disney characters is Figment... like in figment of imagination).  You question... like I do... "what will we be like" in the resurrection?

I have to ask myself... why would we be like angels in the Kingdom Age?  God already has angels so why would He want similar beings?   Scripture says only that we will not be "marrying" like the angels do not marry, not that we will be like angels.  By the way, I believe the KJV & others have miss translated angels many times, as the word for angel is "messenger".  Angels are or course messengers, we as God's chosen are messengers, and Christ is THE messenger.  Depending on the context, I think many times angels should not have been used in a verse.  Just sayin'.

Also I strongly believe that in God's "heavenly host" in which a verse in Ephesians describes as the principalities & powers of the heavenlies, are in part Jesus and the angelic host and the totally separate beings.... the Sons of God.  Imo, the Sons of God are not humans or angels, but separate intities in the heavenly host of God's Family.  That's a whole nother topic and would take a lengthy paper for me to describe and try to prove that point.

That being said, I also hinted above with the comment that I may be reading too much into the verse that we will not be marrying in the Kindom Age.  That is true.  Human marriages that we have today will be totally eliminated for the elect in the resurrection.  But does that also mean there will be no sexual relations?  No, I don't believe that it does.  I believe that we will be fully functional for that -  and that our individual genders will not be lost.

Let me explain.  In Genesis God gave our marriage arrangement certain curses because of our sin. (God's sovereignty of course).  In each marriage that the bible sanctions there is a social curse given to each woman and the curse was never rescinded.  And what is that curse?  "Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow shall you bring forth children, and your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over you."  Gen. 3:16.
I could give extensive evidence of women being treated like chattel in the OT and how women were, and still are, to be under subjection in the NT churches.  This arrangement will not take place in the resurrection of the elect saints.

What Paul recorded in Ephesians  states that each individual believer, whether male or female, rich or poor, young or old, slave or free will sit on the right hand of the Father in Christ (spiritually) in an equal and superior status.  In the resurrection we will not be subjected to all these laws concerning marriage.  There will be no curses or carnality between a man and a woman.  Women will no longer be subjected to the slightest inferiority to males in the Family of God.  This means that the curse with being associated with a female and especially in being a wife in marriage to a human male, will disappear.

We will be Sons and Daughters and Children of God with sexual desires as we have seen demonstrated in the bible with angels not subject to the same marriage rules of ownership that humans are commanded to keep.  I believe we will have intimacy with each other but only within the framework of the sanctity of God.  I could go on with more detail in my view on how God will work this out but I will stop here.  I will let Figment work on your imagination!

I am trying to emphasize though that we as the elect will all keep our norman shapes and forms.  In my view, the bible teaches the resurrection of the body, not simply and solely the resurrection of the spirit.  The spirit is something that will be placed in the body that makes it alive and active once again!  And so therefore, in the resurrection, all bodies have functional sexual features.

Now please!  hold back on dissention because what I have described is purely speculation.  But, I also believe what I have described in "what we will be like" is close to being accurate in my assumption and that I have logically put forth a good assessment to my biblical understanding.

Something to ponder....

doug

Kat

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 10:36:29 PM »

Hi Doug,

I don't see where there will be a place with God's chosen elect for any kind of physical/carnal relationships whatsoever. I can see how a carnal mind will imagine, desire and want there to be sex in the kingdom of God, but sexual relations are for the flesh and not for the spiritual. As the elect will be born into the kingdom and will be given glorious spiritual bodies, which I believe will be pure bliss and the carnal flesh will be left far behind and there will be no need for any of the physical pleasures we once needed.

While Christ was on earth, though He was in the flesh, even then He was totally consummed with doing the Father's will and never seemed drawn to the desires (sexual) of the flesh, as even to think of a woman that way would be a sin. I think that will be the same for the resurrected elect saints. After the resurrection the elect will also be totally consummed with doing the Father's will and this will not be at the cost of our own personal desires, as some make be thinking. I believe when you are completely joined with the Father as Jesus Christ is and become one as they are One, so His will becomes what you desire and to serve God and do the work of continuing His plan. The glory the elect will know at that time will be so wonderful that the physical things will have no temptation to them whatsoever. IMHO.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:26:13 AM by Kat »

indianabob

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 01:55:18 AM »

Exactly correct Kat,
Reproduction of the human species was and is a temporary need so that God would have the number of children He required and so that humans could share to a degree in creating the offspring they would engender and care for.
It may also be the case that male and female gender or emotional, hormonal sex differences are for the same purpose, that is to cause men and women to seek partners even against their own self interest.

For the future after our change comes, it may be that it is helpful for our understanding as counselors of the unconverted that we have a hands on understanding of what young people and what married partners are facing in getting along with one another. Not that Lord Jesus could not teach us what we need to know since he knows and understands all of our feelings and emotions even those of a pregnant woman in labor or of a husband who's wife dies in childbirth.

All of our human experiences are for the time being and for maturing us into adults with understanding and will be forgotten when the work is completed and we all are finally carrying out the glorious plans of God as pioneers of the ages to come. Then we will put away childish things such as seeking pleasure for ourselves, within our selves and will instead be concerned only for the best good of others as is explained in the two commandments Jesus gave us in Matthew.

And one of them, a doctor of the Law, putting him to the test, asked him, "Master, which is the great commandment in the Law?" Jesus said to him, "'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.' This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." (Matthew 22:35-40)

1Co 13:11  When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

In like manner, when we are changed to spirit existence it shall be comparable to maturing from a self centered infant in diapers to an adult of full age caring only for their beloved family and enjoying every minute of it.
Bob

the truth

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 09:57:09 AM »

Hello,

1Jn 2:15  Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1Jn 2:16  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
1Jn 2:17  And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

indianabob

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 11:55:44 AM »

Great quote Jerry,
It could not be said better.
Bob

Marky Mark

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 03:24:38 PM »

I believe we will be like Him in that way as having a physical body. After all, does "spiritual" body have to mean "invisible" body? Or, is it a body that is physical but not corrupted?

I suppose it is just conjecture without scriptural proof of the elect being raised the same way as Jesus will come again.

doug

Hey Doug.

Looking at this verse...

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Gods word states that everything material is actually formed of things which do not appear. It is by this understanding that we must come to believe that flesh is not able to be as the wind[spirit].We must be born of the spirit,to be spirit, because, that which is born of flesh, is flesh.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

When Jesus appeared in the flesh after His resurrection it was for the benefit of His disciples seeing that they did not have the faith to believe that it was actually Him.

Mark 16:14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

Since spirit is invisible, Jesus had to show them which did not believe that He had risen from the dead,just as He said He would. Notice that Jesus Himself states that...a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have....

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Though spirit can manifest,appear, and be in another form...

Mark 16:12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

...into a physically appearing form ["as ye see me have"]., that in and of itself does not make spirit flesh. Thomas and others had to be shown because of their unbelief.
  Jesus' resurrection and appearance into a physical body of flesh was a temporary condition for the sake of the apostle's lack of faith. Notice that Jesus appeared in the room with them in the form of His former crucified self,holes and all...so that they might believe... so that they may have life... through His name[Word].

John 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
John 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe .
John 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
John 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Jesus's appearance was not only for those who did not believe at that time but is now also a necessary learning experience for our admonition ,through His Word,to all,that He is calling out...of the world.

Jesus being born[sown],crucified,and dying was part of the physical event of His earthly existence. Being raised from the dead was a spiritual event for Jesus, and a yet to come time for us,or His words would be a lie.

1Co 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
1Co 15:46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1Co 15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.
1Co 15:48 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Doug,you seem to avoid using scripture in your conjecture of how the Word of God is to be discerned. Although I believe you are trying to be sincere in what you post we are told not to think above that which is written.

1Co 4:6  And these things, brethren, I did transfer to myself and to Apollos because of you, that in us ye may learn not to think above that which hath been written, that ye may not be puffed up one for one against the other,

1Co 1:19  For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

We should pray to God always for an understanding of things Spiritual and not let every wind of false doctrine dictate[within and without ourselves] what the Truth of God is conveying through His Word,

because...

Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Hope this helps. Thanks...

Peace...Mark

John from Kentucky

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 11:47:49 PM »

We do not yet know what we will be completely like in the 1st Resurrection.

Will we be sexual beings?  I don't know.  If you think you know, please quote two or three scriptures that prove your point.

The scriptures state that we will have a spiritual body in the 1st Resurrection.  The scriptures also state that God will have sons and daughters.

How can you have sons and daughters without sexual differences?  If we were not sexually different, if we were exactly the same, then we would be "its" and not sons and daughters.

None of us are nearly as spiritually smart as we think we are.  We are at the spiritual intellectual level of an unborn baby.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.