bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sat with Jesus  (Read 3536 times)

SherBearMom

Sat with Jesus
« on: July 24, 2006, 02:17:00 AM »

On the early morning of Sept. 27, 2003, I had this dream that I was sitting on the front porch of a big house and he was teaching me the proper way to pray.  He opened the Bible to Matthew 6 and told me as long as I say this prayer, he would personally watch over me because he found favor in me.  So I started saying the prayer with him and I could hear the sound of my youngest son crying.  When I became fully awake, I was actually reciting the prayer.  In all my life, I had never remembered that prayer and could not quote it.  While trying to attend to my youngest son, I became severely pained in the lower abdominal area to the point of almost passing out.  Then after making a call to my mother and my hubby, I started having chest pains and then the pain hit my left shoulder, then to my elbow.  I called 911 and sure enough ambulance came(gave me aspirin & nitrospray). While at the hospital, they realized that I had to have cardiac cath & angioplasty where they put in the surgical stent in my left circumflex artery.  While in the hospital, the doctors were amazed that I stayed awake throughout my attack.  They told my parents and I, that I should have  been unconscious after getting my labs back with my enzyme levels and that I was a miracle.  I had just turned 36 that August too.  When I went back to have a follow up tests, they said my heart was perfectly fine and they can't find anything wrong anymore.  So, now I am having strange dreams that seem too real.  Some are horrible and some are making sense.

hillsbororiver

Re: Sat with Jesus
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 09:10:22 AM »

Welcome to the Forum SherBearMom,

This is certainly an interesting journey He has us on,

Joe

orion77

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 01:59:57 PM »

Welcome to the forum, SherBearMom.

God definetly works in miraculous ways.  I also love that prayer in John 17.

God bless,

Gary

SherBearMom

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 01:15:25 AM »

Thank you Gary and Joe for the welcoming.  I look forward in getting to know all of you online. 

God Bless the both of you!
Love and peace to the both of you.

Sherry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 17 queries.