bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The gospel  (Read 4596 times)

dave

The gospel
« on: July 23, 2012, 11:37:03 AM »

The gospel, Jesus preached the gospel [lasted recorded] Luke 20:1, the next time the gospel is preached is Acts 8:25 by the Apsotles's. Did the Apostles's preach the same gospel? And did Paul preach the same gospel did he or have a different gospel?  Rom 16:25  Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel,_Rom 2:16  In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Just what is the gospel that is preached today and what gospel are we to preach? The gospel of the kingdom, the gospel of Christ crucified, the gospel that Jesus is the Saviour of all men? There are probably more especially if Paul had a "my gospel."
Just would like some thoughts, correction, rebuke.
Peace and love through Jesus

Deborah-Leigh

Re: The gospel
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »

Yeh, it sure can be confusing!

Here are some clarifications that might help ~

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6142.0.html

dave

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 11:58:56 PM »

Yeh, it sure can be confusing!

Here are some clarifications that might help ~

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6142.0.html

Thank you it was that audio that I have been listening to. and let me say it's only confusing if you try to understand by christendom today.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 05:16:42 AM »

micah7:9, there is only ONE Gospel, One God and One Kingdom and One Son of God.

That this is and can be confusing  simply is so, and is not a judgement, attack or defence for or against anyone or any organisation. :)

You offer the words, gospel of Christ crucified, a gospel that Jesus is the Saviour of all men, Paul's gospel, my gospel, when in fact as is stated in the paper that Ray has published,

God is…how many?? ONE. What is this? (holds up bible) It’s the word of God right? If God is One, wouldn’t we also possibly think that His word is One?  Yes it is.http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3849.0.html

Would that not also hold true of the Gospel of God? You think? lol

Arc

dave

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 12:12:48 PM »

Thanks, I don't want to sound confused, I am not. Was just looking for input as to how some continue to divide that ONE to fit in their teaching. There is only ONE. Thanks again.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 04:34:26 PM »

You're very welcome micah7:9

You are quite correct that some continue to divide that ONE to fit in their teaching! ~ :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.